I won't be bothering to post and especially not post my own photos again
In all these years I don't remember ever posting pics on the garden site or anywhere else and not getting one single word in response. Sad
Too bad

[Image: 6a00d83454f2ec69e2022ad37f5cb5200c-800wi]
Come on now, keep posting them. We all look at them, and if it makes you feel any better I intended to ask you where you got your custom saw blade guards, one with a dog head and the other with a dog's ass attached. But truth be told, I just forgot.....
I always look at the pics. Makes me wish I could get you to come up here and plant me a garden... and then come back every week or so to make sure I don't kill anything.  Blink
OK I just didn't think anyone even saw the post so of course I thought why even bother.
(04-11-2019, 02:43 PM)GPnative Wrote: Come on now, keep posting them. We all look at them, and if it makes you feel any better I intended to ask you where you got your custom saw blade guards, one with a dog head and the other with a dog's ass attached. But truth be told, I just forgot.....

I have to go look and WTF you are talking about LOL

Edit.. I get it LOL. I didn't even notice the dog
(04-11-2019, 03:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 02:43 PM)GPnative Wrote: Come on now, keep posting them. We all look at them, and if it makes you feel any better I intended to ask you where you got your custom saw blade guards, one with a dog head and the other with a dog's ass attached. But truth be told, I just forgot.....

I'm okay with you not posting any pics. Cool
Got any pictures of your garden?????,Would you like to buy some?
(04-11-2019, 03:56 PM)GCG Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 03:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I'm okay with you not posting any pics. Cool

I figured someone would be a smart ass Smiling

It's just that the garden thread was always one of my favorites. To me it always just seemed way more interesting than politics are pictures pulled off the internet.
I liked to see Cletus's garden and make fun of his clinical straight likes and total organization. Compared to my Willie nilly more artsy fartsy approach. And I always teased him asking if he ever actually did any of it himself instead of his hired guy Razz

It turned out to very interesting to look at my own pics in chronological order from year to year.
Have you been? I only came back here last night after at least a week off.
(04-11-2019, 10:23 PM)Juniper Wrote: Have you been?  I only came back here last night after at least a week off.

When you came back you should have seen my post as UNREAD in the what's in your  garden section.
(04-12-2019, 12:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 10:23 PM)Juniper Wrote: Have you been?  I only came back here last night after at least a week off.

When you came back you should have seen my post as UNREAD in the what's in your  garden section.

Well, I did. But I saw this one first.  Laughing Laughing Laughing