Conservative Women vs Liberal Women
[Image: GOPWomenVSDemWOmen.jpg]

Study By UCLA – Conservative Women Are Better Looking Than Progressives

At least when it comes to female politicians, perhaps you can judge a book by its cover, suggest two UCLA researchers who looked at facial features and political stances in the U.S. House of Representatives.

"Female politicians with stereotypically feminine facial features are more likely to be Republican than Democrat, and the correlation increases the more conservative the lawmaker's voting record," said lead author Colleen M. Carpinella, a UCLA graduate student in psychology.

The researchers also found the opposite to be true: Female politicians with less stereotypically feminine facial features were more likely to be Democrats, and the more liberal their voting record, the greater the distance the politician's appearance strayed from stereotypical gender norms.

In fact, the relationship is so strong that politically uninformed undergraduates were able to determine the political affiliation of the representatives with an overall accuracy rate that exceeded chance, and the accuracy of those predications increased in direct relation to the lawmaker's proximity to feminine norms.

"I suppose we could call it the 'Michele Bachmann effect,'" said Kerri Johnson, the study's senior author and an assistant professor of communication studies and psychology at UCLA.

The findings are forthcoming online in the peer-reviewed Journal of Experimental Social Psychology.
Maybe the young ones with more looks than brains are Republicans. The ones that have been around the block a time or two, learned how things work, acquired wisdom, and realize that doing good is more important than looking good are Democrats.
RVF: where misogyny comes to play.
Really Simon, You like a bulimic praying mantis in drag better than Hillaray LaughingLaughing

[Image: ann-coulter.jpg]
Well now...What is the ugliest part of your body?
Well now...
Some say it's your nose, some say it your toes, I think it's your mind...
The conservative woman is hoping to hook a bread winner, that will allow her to sit home with the kiddies, baking cookies. It looks like the liberals, have no such thing in mind. Phyllis Schafley promoted the conservative path, despite the disappointment she found there.
[Image: ninetymilesubqjxp1qadx0ko1_500.jpg]

Top half = sweet dreams
Botttom half = nightmares(glad the pics don't show the bottoms of the bottom half)
I'm going to guess that conservative women aren't much fun in the sack.
(01-27-2013, 12:40 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm going to guess that conservative women aren't much fun in the sack.

That said... I'm going to guess that right-wing wacko conservative men aren't much fun in the sack either.
(01-27-2013, 12:41 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 12:40 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm going to guess that conservative women aren't much fun in the sack.

That said... I'm going to guess that right-wing wacko conservative men aren't much fun in the sack either.

I'd guess we'd have to ask Todd.
Well let us know forget that great American conservative spokesperson and darling of the Tea Party Allen West with some of his views on the subject.

He thinks '’Liberal Women Are Neutering American Men'’ and a woman's job is;

to “educate and equip women with knowledge of God’s truth” and “to support those who take a stand for those Judeo-Christian values upon which our country is founded.” In other words, to make strong men.

Painting women’s rights advocates as “women that have been neutering American men,” and to fight these apparent castrators who want to force male subservience:

WEST: We need you to come in and lock shields, and strengthen up the men who are going to the fight for you. To let these other women know on the other side — these planned Parenthood women, the Code Pink women, and all of these women that have been neutering American men and bringing us to the point of this incredible weakness — to let them know that we are not going to have our men become subservient. That’s what we need you to do. Because if you don’t, then the debt will continue to grow…deficits will continue to grow.
(01-27-2013, 12:34 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: [Image: ninetymilesubqjxp1qadx0ko1_500.jpg]

Top half = sweet dreams
Botttom half = nightmares(glad the pics don't show the bottoms of the bottom half)
Add this one to the bottom half.
[Image: cynthia-chase.jpg]