'Marijuana Dealer And Nefarious Dude'
Well, that's one way to get...high-ered?

One job seeker is touting his experience as a "marijuana dealer and nefarious dude" from 1999-2004 in a resume uploaded by Reddit user "claaps" on Friday. Claaps writes that he got the resume from his cousin.

In an email to The Huffington Post, claaps' cousin, J.P. Damico owner and founder of After Hours Computer Repair, said he showed the resume to "a few people and it went completely viral."

Damico tells HuffPost: "I was actually a little shocked. As the owner and hiring manager of a national IT company, I have gone through thousands of resumes. I was browsing though it and had to a double-take when I saw the last job description. I couldn't help to laugh out loud. I have been asked many times now if I interviewed him. I did not."

The job posting was for an on-site technician to work with clients seeking computer help. "Drug dealer aside, he was not qualified for the position," writes Damico who founded his technology service company in Duluth, Minnesota in 2007 and has since expanded to 200 locations.

At the top of the resume, the applicant writes "I cannot compete with college degrees and fancy credentials, on paper at least. I've decided to highlight the best of what I do have to offer..." That just happens to include "a deep understanding of supply and demand economics," the resume notes.

[Image: BIb1h.jpg]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05...ref=topbar
Well, that's one of the better spins you can put on a prior criminal record when applying for a job. That's often on the application forms, so you may as well try to turn it into an asset instead of a liability.
I'd hire the guy.
(10-09-2012, 09:15 PM)chuck white Wrote: I'd hire the guy.

I would too...if he were qualified for the position.
I rather admire his forthrightness.
I always put "Supreme Allied Commander". But, I could have been dead. They didn't really want an employee. They just wanted to tell the state they were adequately staffed.