Cancer.
Confirmed today my father has bladder cancer. 75 years young, and I am going to remain optimistic.
Sending good vibes, Larry.
(10-09-2012, 12:07 PM)Larry Wrote: Confirmed today my father has bladder cancer. 75 years young, and I am going to remain optimistic.

It's a frigging epidemic....
Sending loving thoughts to your Pops, Larry.
Call me if you need to vent, babe!
Good mojo, many prayers and much love headed to you and your family.
HUGZ!
My sympathies to your father, you, and your family. I hope he makes it through okay.
(10-09-2012, 12:07 PM)Larry Wrote: Confirmed today my father has bladder cancer. 75 years young, and I am going to remain optimistic.

Early stages are very treatable with high survival rates. Best wishes from me too.
Cancer has been an epidemic with your family and friends recently. I will keep your father and you in my prayers.
Cancer is the cause that I donate most to. It is insidious and I hate it. I have never had a better friend than my Dad. I have never felt more alone than I do right now, but that is useless self pity. He is still here, and we still have time together. I intend to make the most of every minute that I can share with him.

Thank you all for your thoughts. It is appreciated.
(10-09-2012, 07:20 PM)Larry Wrote: Cancer is the cause that I donate most to. It is insidious and I hate it. I have never had a better friend than my Dad. I have never felt more alone than I do right now, but that is useless self pity. He is still here, and we still have time together. I intend to make the most of every minute that I can share with him.

Thank you all for your thoughts. It is appreciated.

Sounds like a wonderful plan, Larry! Thumbs Up
Heartfelt wishes that your dad gets the best care possible, and that he and his team beat this thing. I know one example proves little, but my uncle lived with this condition for many years. He was never "cured" but it was somehow held in check and his life was good. He passed away at age 89 from a different medical problem.
You, on the other hand, must deal with the stress and tension of a caregiver, and you will want to be careful of your own reserves and strength too.

Best wishes!
Surgery scheduled for the 26th. Won't know anything till then.
He goes in at 7:30 this morning for surgery. I am headed to Klamath shortly.
Fuck that POS. Oh wait, this is one of your relatives.
The Asylum was installed here to be a safe place for more personal discussions. You have proven to the forum world how little regard you have for anything or anyone. You think you are being so smart and snarky, but it shows what an ugly little worm you truly are.

I hope you someday get everything that is coming to you.
I truly hope surgery goes well. Cancer is a friggin beast. Mad
Thank you Scrapper.
(10-26-2012, 05:35 AM)Larry Wrote: He goes in at 7:30 this morning for surgery. I am headed to Klamath shortly.

Safe Travels! Many prayers and good mojo being sent your family's way! HUGZ!
(10-26-2012, 06:23 AM)Larry Wrote: The Asylum was installed here to be a safe place for more personal discussions. You have proven to the forum world how little regard you have for anything or anyone. You think you are being so smart and snarky, but it shows what an ugly little worm you truly are.

Only exemplifying the Larry values I've learned here.
(10-26-2012, 09:12 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 06:23 AM)Larry Wrote: The Asylum was installed here to be a safe place for more personal discussions. You have proven to the forum world how little regard you have for anything or anyone. You think you are being so smart and snarky, but it shows what an ugly little worm you truly are.

Only exemplifying the Larry values I've learned here.

VERY Poor excuse. Hopefully more people will see what kind of person you really are.
Sorry Larry I had to say that. I hope the surgery goes well and the recovery.
You can't make post after post with titles like fuck this POS, fuck that, I threaten to kill you, all Muslims should be dead, etc., and expect people to suddenly feel charitable to you when your own family has problems. You might take some lessons from that too.