The stupid! It burns!

See the Young Turks discuss the video and her other videos (including the one where she says that Obama is making the Catholic Church pay for abortions). Verdict? It's probably not satire. She means everything she says.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWaZ1D1Q...M73A0ZjYjQ

*This post is not meant to imply that all conservatives are like this. This post is not meant to imply that there are no liberals like this. This post is only meant to draw attention to the fact that there are some very crazy people out there, and they have the right to vote. Twitch
(10-11-2012, 04:03 PM)csrowan Wrote: *This post is not meant to imply that all conservatives are like this. This post is not meant to imply that there are no liberals like this. This post is only meant to draw attention to the fact that there are some very crazy people out there, and they have the right to vote. Twitch

You act is old already and your middle of the road ploy is such a farce.

your defense of certain posters, your condemnation of others, and the positions you take are revealing.

Just stop pretending. Evidently your schooling failed to give you any common sense and only filled your noggin with a "I am a smartie" mentality.

The burn your feel comes from within.
Are you looking in a mirror?
(10-11-2012, 04:15 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(10-11-2012, 04:03 PM)csrowan Wrote: *This post is not meant to imply that all conservatives are like this. This post is not meant to imply that there are no liberals like this. This post is only meant to draw attention to the fact that there are some very crazy people out there, and they have the right to vote. Twitch

your defense of certain posters, your condemnation of others, and the positions you take are revealing.

Just stop pretending. Evidently your schooling failed to give you any common sense and only filled your noggin with a "I am a smartie" mentality.

Simon, some people actually are smarter than others but they are usually accused of being elitist or smarties by the less mentally endowed.

This was not Cut & Pasted
(10-11-2012, 04:24 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(10-11-2012, 04:15 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:

Simon, some people actually are smarter than others but they are usually accused of being elitist or smarties by the less mentally endowed.

This was not Cut & Pasted

you are correct as I have seen that. I have no doubt that she is smart enough to get a degree. In fact the gov't will pay for the under qualified to get a degree.......oh, my bad, the gov't does not pay for it..................
[Image: 1383778_735221919837791_1986021464_n.jpg]

IT BURNS!
(10-04-2013, 04:54 PM)csrowan Wrote: [Image: 1383778_735221919837791_1986021464_n.jpg]

IT BURNS!

Well we have proof that this isn't true. The wind that you have harnessed in your head has not slowed down one bit. It just continues to blow out of your mouth.
(10-04-2013, 05:08 PM)nativeson Wrote: The wind that you have harnessed in your head has not slowed down one bit. It just continues to blow out of your mouth.

Better than where it comes from in your own case.
(10-04-2013, 05:08 PM)nativeson Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 04:54 PM)csrowan Wrote: [Image: 1383778_735221919837791_1986021464_n.jpg]

IT BURNS!

Well we have proof that this isn't true. The wind that you have harnessed in your head has not slowed down one bit. It just continues to blow out of your mouth.

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Were this forum literature instead of reality, I believe the above might have been considered a form of dramatic irony. The sad thing is that you actually believe it.

Here, this might be of use to you: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/659/01/
(10-04-2013, 05:16 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 05:08 PM)nativeson Wrote: The wind that you have harnessed in your head has not slowed down one bit. It just continues to blow out of your mouth.

Better than where it comes from in your own case.

That's not wind. That's gas. Kinda like the stuff you huff when you're bored.
So much for your resolve to treat us with the respect you would like to be treated with. Or is this the level of respect you want to be treated with?
(10-04-2013, 05:24 PM)csrowan Wrote: So much for your resolve to treat us with the respect you would like to be treated with. Or is this the level of respect you want to be treated with?

Where have I disrespected anyone? I have not used vulgarity. I have not put labels on anyone. I have merely stated my opinion. If we are keeping score, I would say it is the liberals on this forum that are leading in the regard of disrespect.

I guess your statement is indicative of the fact that I have hurt your feelings? Soak it in cider, my friend.
Is a forum supposed to be a discussion of issues or just a bunch of stupid people talking about other stupid people?
Some of each, it seems.
(10-04-2013, 05:27 PM)nativeson Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 05:24 PM)csrowan Wrote: So much for your resolve to treat us with the respect you would like to be treated with. Or is this the level of respect you want to be treated with?

Where have I disrespected anyone? I have not used vulgarity. I have not put labels on anyone. I have merely stated my opinion. If we are keeping score, I would say it is the liberals on this forum that are leading in the regard of disrespect.

I guess your statement is indicative of the fact that I have hurt your feelings? Soak it in cider, my friend.

Oh, so vulgarity is the only line you draw? Suggesting that someone huffs gas is perfectly fine?

My memory may be wrong, but I recall you saying something along the lines of "I will continue to treat the two of you with the respect I would like to be treated with." Or something like that.

Am I to assume that you like people suggesting that you huff gas?

Am I to assume that you like people to suggest that you are a blowhard full of hot air?

And the fact that you have suggested both these things of others in this very thread, and then ask me where you have disrespected anyone makes me wonder if you have issues with your short term memory.
(10-04-2013, 05:27 PM)nativeson Wrote: Where have I disrespected anyone?

Oh, look. Here's another example.

(10-04-2013, 05:43 PM)nativeson Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 05:34 PM)PonderThis Wrote: The stupid. Smiling

You must've cropped yourself out of the picture?
(10-04-2013, 05:46 PM)csrowan Wrote:

Oh, so vulgarity is the only line you draw? Suggesting that someone huffs gas is perfectly fine?

My memory may be wrong, but I recall you saying something along the lines of "I will continue to treat the two of you with the respect I would like to be treated with." Or something like that.

Am I to assume that you like people to suggest that you are a blowhard full of hot air?

And the fact that you have suggested both these things of others in this very thread, and then ask me where you have disrespected anyone makes me wonder if you have issues with your short term memory.

Are you suggesting that you can do it in one breath and then judge me for doing it in the other?
You'll notice that I have enough respect to not tell someone to go (enter expletive here) themselves as some of your peers have resorted to.

I never said I wouldn't continue to passionately stand my ground. And I am doing exactly what others, including yourself, are doing on this forum. Where I draw the line is by making vulgar remarks or attacking someone for having opposing viewpoints. I hardly think that alluding to someone huffing gas is an attack. It is sarcastically saying that they may be missing brains cells. Whoopty-doo. I've seen a lot worse from even you.
(10-04-2013, 05:50 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 05:27 PM)nativeson Wrote: Where have I disrespected anyone?

Oh, look. Here's another example.

(10-04-2013, 05:43 PM)nativeson Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 05:34 PM)PonderThis Wrote: The stupid. Smiling

You must've cropped yourself out of the picture?

Did you become a moderator at some point?
(10-04-2013, 05:55 PM)nativeson Wrote:
(10-04-2013, 05:46 PM)csrowan Wrote:

Are you suggesting that you can do it in one breath and then judge me for doing it in the other?
You'll notice that I have enough respect to not tell someone to go (enter expletive here) themselves as some of your peers have resorted to.

I never said I wouldn't continue to passionately stand my ground. And I am doing exactly what others, including yourself, are doing on this forum. Where I draw the line is by making vulgar remarks or attacking someone for having opposing viewpoints. I hardly think that alluding to someone huffing gas is an attack. It is sarcastically saying that they may be missing brains cells. Whoopty-doo. I've seen a lot worse from even you.

I never made the claim that I would treat you with respect.

You, however, made the claim you would treat us with respect.

You then asked me to show you where you had disrespected someone, and I did, three times.

You are free to make asinine comments. You are free to be a jerk. But don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. I'll call you on it.
(10-04-2013, 05:08 PM)nativeson Wrote:

IT BURNS!

Respect? You are full of shit claiming you deserve it after your post here.
Rowan has given you way more time than you deserve. You could insult him on any and all of those threads and had no reason to bring your crap here.