anyone else having a problem?
Nope
Still doesn't work for me.
(12-22-2012, 05:41 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Still doesn't work for me.

Same here but that's not what they are talking aboutSmiling
There was a problem earlier... I contact Kam and he checked it out.
I assume he worked his magic and fixed it. Thank you, Kam! Thumbs Up
(12-22-2012, 06:03 PM)Scrapper Wrote: There was a problem earlier... I contact Kam and he checked it out.

Why come he don't fix the problem of the bold and quote and all that other stuff that doesn't work?
test

everything seems to work for me
chrome, by the way
(12-22-2012, 06:07 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-22-2012, 06:03 PM)Scrapper Wrote: There was a problem earlier... I contact Kam and he checked it out.

Why come he don't fix the problem of the bold and quote and all that other stuff that doesn't work?

I don't know. They all work for me. Maybe it's user error? If there really is a problem... maybe THAT'S not a priority for Kam like actually having the forum down.
If I recall, the newer versions of Firefox have an incompatibility with BBCode.

I don't recall whether or not I read anything about there being a patch for it.
(12-22-2012, 06:27 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I don't know. They all work for me. Maybe it's user error? If there really is a problem... maybe THAT'S not a priority for Kam like actually having the forum down.

Rowen had a problem so did Tia, Willy K and me. I'm sure there are others I've forgotten. It's not user error if I click on any of the icons and I get this.
[undefined=undefined]
(12-22-2012, 06:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Rowen had a problem so did Tia, Willy K and me. I'm sure there are others I've forgotten. It's not user error if I click on any of the icons and I get this.
[undefined=undefined]
What was that old acronym that identified the problem? I think it was PEBKAS or some such.
(12-23-2012, 11:38 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-22-2012, 06:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:

[undefined=undefined]
What was that old acronym that identified the problem? I think it was PEBKAS or some such.

problem exists between keyboard and chair. har har but not true Cleter. The problem exists because of firefox or because of this site, one or the other.
I use Chrome. I have no problem. Just sayin'... Eyebrows

Evil
Looked it up and found the bug reports.

Turns out a Firefox update used the same name or definition as something in the script for the buttons in the forum. Opera had/has the problem, too.

But rather than Firefox changing things, MyBB forum software will have to change. The next update (which may or may not have been released already. Not sure.) will no longer have this issue.

A patch is available for existing issues, and can be installed by the site owner or administrator. Patch and instructions can be found here:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-127322-...#pid922533
(12-23-2012, 12:00 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I use Chrome. I have no problem. Just sayin'... Eyebrows
Evil

I use foxfire because it works best with dialup and it was working until the computer was fixed for another problem last week, those stupid face things work so don't understand why the font, taxt size, colour, bold, underline and everything else doesn't.

So I type in the - img or video myself as I don't know what else to do.
(12-22-2012, 01:25 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I've been having trouble getting on the site today. Anyone else?

Happening again today.

This is the message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql1.userservices.net' (111)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server