Cooking on a Log
I don't know, man.
I don't consider a project involving a log and a chainsaw all that simple. Confused

==========

[Image: 68062_10151258448652755_199549294_n.jpg]

Cooking on a log. Cut the log evenly on both sides so it stands up freely. Then cut it into vertical segments most of the way down the length of the log. Stuff in some newspaper into the cracks as deep as you can get it, leaving a wick at the bottom, and light it up.
That's all there is to it—the log burns from the inside out, and you have a simple, handmade stove....
(10-13-2012, 09:56 PM)Clone Wrote: I don't know, man.
I don't consider a project involving a log and a chainsaw all that simple. Confused

==========

[Image: 68062_10151258448652755_199549294_n.jpg]

Cooking on a log. Cut the log evenly on both sides so it stands up freely. Then cut it into vertical segments most of the way down the length of the log. Stuff in some newspaper into the cracks as deep as you can get it, leaving a wick at the bottom, and light it up.
That's all there is to it—the log burns from the inside out, and you have a simple, handmade stove....
Simple, if you even have a chainsaw, and are able to start it without burning up a lot of calories.
(10-13-2012, 10:19 PM)tornado Wrote: Simple, if you even have a chainsaw, and are able to start it without burning up a lot of calories.

Nope, no chainsaw round these parts.
No firearms, either.

But we DO have a bbq, a firepit, a coleman stove.
And simple? We've discovered the simplicity of those firestarter sticks.
No kindling needed!