Humans...
[Image: 602368_458296567546782_1328134032_n.jpg]
Humans are the only one who make music, art, drama or religion.
Humans are the only ones who light their own farts.
Humans are the only ones that voluntarily kill babies in the womb and call it just and fair.
(10-23-2012, 07:52 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Humans are the only ones that voluntarily kill babies in the womb and call it just and fair.

Oh brotherRolling Eyes unless you've been knocked up and I guess you haven't . Who are you to bitch about an abortion?
trees are a sustainable resource. Paper is too. Most paper comes from trees that were grown just for pulp OR the by products from other wood products.

Humans are the only ones in the world who learned how to cure disease and to figure out how to make vaccines to prevent disease. But still , lighting farts is funnier.LaughingLaughing
(10-23-2012, 07:52 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Humans are the only ones that voluntarily kill babies in the womb and call it just and fair.

Because they can. Trust me, animals do it. It's just that they eat their own young.
Paper is made from East coast trees.
It would be quite an invention if someone came up with an alternative.
(10-24-2012, 05:56 AM)rainylady Wrote: It would be quite an invention if someone came up with an alternative.
stone worked for many years
(10-24-2012, 05:56 AM)rainylady Wrote: It would be quite an invention if someone came up with an alternative.

They have, recycled paper.

What would be better than making paper out of a freaking plant like a tree? An etchasketch?
I believe hemp and bamboo papers are possible.
I didn't think print showing up on a computer screen was too bad an alternative either. My monitor saves reams of paper.
(10-24-2012, 08:41 AM)csrowan Wrote: I believe hemp and bamboo papers are possible.

Har har ...Yes but What makes those plants any better to make paper from than a tree?
(10-24-2012, 08:44 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I didn't think print showing up on a computer screen was too bad an alternative either. My monitor saves reams of paper.

Try leaving a note on someones door with your monitor. Or writing a check, Or making a bag.
(10-24-2012, 08:50 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-24-2012, 08:41 AM)csrowan Wrote: I believe hemp and bamboo papers are possible.

Har har ...Yes but What makes those plants any better to make paper from than a tree?

The fact those crops produce quite a bit more biomass per acre than trees do.
(10-24-2012, 08:44 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I didn't think print showing up on a computer screen was too bad an alternative either. My monitor saves reams of paper.

But your computer and screen are much more harmful to the environment than using a tree.
(10-24-2012, 08:52 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Try leaving a note on someones door with your monitor. Or writing a check, Or making a bag.

Those things are no problem at all. I either scratch my message in their door with a nail, make an electronic payment, or order it online (no bag needed, and it comes in a box they supply instead.) Smiling
(10-24-2012, 08:59 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

But your computer and screen are much more harmful to the environment than using a tree.

I get to use those things to counter guys like you at the same time, so I figure it's a net win anyway. Smiling