Grants Pass abortion protest stabbing
Chuck White is as mentally disturbed as Mark Twain and Einstein were. Smiling
GP police call it self defense, was someone not arrested in lesser situations like a domestic quarrel it is always the case , these police need to be questioned and their funding aka taxes withdrawn in nov. 2013
(10-27-2012, 06:18 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 04:32 PM)Love of Money Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 05:09 PM)chuck white Wrote: The baby killing slut started it.

She wasn't going to Planned Parenthood. She had an appointment with another group in the building next to Planned Parenthood.

Slut? Really?

http://www.kobi5.com/news/local-news/ite...s-out.html
Chuck White is mentally disturbed, pay no mind to him.

I wonder how many here even clicked the link you posted, but I mostly wonder why the guy who stabbed the victim was not arrested. Does anyone know why an attempted murder does not warrant an arrest by Grants Pass police?

The aggressor, "Big Ted", should count his blessings the victim did not defend his life with a firearm.
The police are not to blame. They followed the law. The law that protects us from assault. Hit my face, and I'll show you what I learned at The Olympic Auditorium. And, you might not survive. We have a right to be secure in our persons.
(10-25-2012, 07:24 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: in a domestic squabble police usually arrest someone but no one gets arrested here , if it was self defense then the other one gets arrested such a double standard here, GP police have, we need a civilian police review board in this county!Is stabbing warranted in a self defense case?

So arrest the guy fighting for his life in the hospital? Arrest the guy with the knife? Do you know the real story? I doubt it. We have two sides saying something different. Who's telling the truth and who's lying? Should the police arrest both of them without any charges? Exactly what charges are to be filed?

She wasn't going to Planned Parenthood. She had an appointment with another group in the building next to Planned Parenthood.

Slut? Really?

I wonder how many here even clicked the link you posted, but I mostly wonder why the guy who stabbed the victim was not arrested. Does anyone know why an attempted murder does not warrant an arrest by Grants Pass police?

I'm not sure Cletus and I wonder why you want to call someone defending themselves by using a knife attempted murder? I know that there are laws that say that you can't use deadly force against someone unless they are using deadly force against you.
But I would assume there are exceptions. Do you think it's justifiable for a 100 pound man or women to defend themselves with a knife against a 200 pound person who has them on the ground and is beating them?
(10-27-2012, 08:36 AM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: GP police call it self defense, was someone not arrested in lesser situations like a domestic quarrel it is always the case , these police need to be questioned and their funding aka taxes withdrawn in nov. 2013

Where does it say the police called it self defense?

Domestic quarrels usually don't have any witnesses and no someone is not usually arrested.
Maybe you are thinking about domestic assaults. If one person has visible injuries then yes the police will take the the other combatant to jail .
I think by law they HAVE to.
(10-26-2012, 11:02 PM)illcommandante Wrote: I keep a folding hunter, on my hip. Praying they'll throw a punch at me. He crossed the line. The line we all know.

You pray for violence? Who does that?
(10-27-2012, 12:44 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Slut? Really?

I'm not sure Cletus and I wonder why you want to call someone defending themselves by using a knife attempted murder? I know that there are laws that say that you can't use deadly force against someone unless they are using deadly force against you.
But I would assume there are exceptions. Do you think it's justifiable for a 100 pound man or women to defend themselves with a knife against a 200 pound person who has them on the ground and is beating them?

How about a 200 lb. man throwing a 100 lb. woman to the ground, after shaking her, threatening her, and bruising her.

What do you call that?
(10-27-2012, 08:49 AM)Simon Peter Wrote:

Slut? Really?

The aggressor, "Big Ted", should count his blessings the victim did not defend his life with a firearm.

Quick to judge Ted as the aggressor.
We know one thing, the protester did over react to a young lady, and throw her down. Injuring her.

He will be charged for that.

Oh, wait.... this is GP...

Never mind.
(10-27-2012, 03:38 PM)Love of Money Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 12:44 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Slut? Really?

How about a 200 lb. man throwing a 100 lb. woman to the ground, after shaking her, threatening her, and bruising her.

What do you call that?

Assault.
(10-27-2012, 03:38 PM)Love of Money Wrote: How about a 200 lb. man throwing a 100 lb. woman to the ground, after shaking her, threatening her, and bruising her.

What do you call that?

He might have cause her to miscarriage.
This raises an interesting question. Maybe its been raised here before...even in this thread! (I have not read through it.)

What are the laws regarding a fetus that is killed during an assault? Is it murder? Does it matter if the mother CHOSE to have the baby?

Keep in mind that I am not a staunch pro-lifer. I hope that the people close to me choose to keep their babies. I don't care what the rest of you do.
yes.
When we took over U of O, the big brave cops stood back, and sent their biker buddies, and the football team in. I wore my logging boots, and got to hear a biker's leg, make a crunching sound. My friends, all wore cop stompers, after that. I suspect that cretin, limped to his grave.
We made Wonkette!
http://wonkette.com/487612/oregon-man-pr...ore-487612
comments are pretty good!
(10-28-2012, 12:13 AM)bbqboy Wrote: We made Wonkette!
http://wonkette.com/487612/oregon-man-pr...ore-487612
comments are pretty good!

Thanks bbqboy. I liked the article enough to post some of it for those that don't click links.

OCTOBER 28, 2012

IN JESUS'S NAME WE SLAY 12:17 PM OCTOBER 24, 2012

OREGON MAN PROTESTING TO SAVE GOD’S PRECIOUS RAPE-BABIES STABS OTHER MAN SEVEN TIMES

BY REBECCA SCHOENKOPF

Well this does not seem so loving and joyful and Christ-like, but hey, what do we know. An Oregon man who is not Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin, or Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, and who’s been protesting for months outside a Planned Parenthood that doesn’t even offer abortion services got into a small bit of a brouhaha when a young lady kicked his stupid sign, and then he pushed her to the ground, and then she came back with her dad, and her dad punched the dude in the face a bunch of times, and then the first dude stabbed the dad a lot.

Let us talk for a moment about violence. We are gentle hippies, and so do not ideate on or wish for the pain of others, no matter how vile and deserving. But. We do recognize that sometimes beatdowns happen, and sometimes beatdowns are necessary. Like for instance, if a man pushed us to the ground, we are pretty sure someone should punch that man in the face a bunch of times, for the sake of all of civilization. Hopefully it wouldn’t be our Dad, as he is 74, but we guarantee you he would try. Some of you are probably frail, elderly dads. If someone pushed your daughter to the ground, you would probably hobble up on your walker and attempt with your feeble spaghetti arms to punch that man a bunch of times too. Wouldn’t you, Actor212?

Now let us talk about proportional response. If somebody punches you in the face a bunch of times, do you get to stab that person? Probably not! Maybe if you are a tiny lady who is far outweighed by her puncher, we can see that a stabbing might be self-defense then. But if you are another dude and you are just getting punched a bunch — like, not strangled, or near being murdered, or being set upon by a whole gang of punching thugs, just having your nose broke and whatnot — then stabbing a man seven times is probably not justifiable. (Especially if you started it by shoving a guy’s daughter to the ground.) Put us on all the juries please, because this case is closed!

Neighbor Charlotte Cook said the protester accosted people coming and going through the area.

“It was an accident looking for a place to happen,” she said.

Cherie Adams said he would yell obscenities at her when she walked past him, and she changed her route to work.

“He’s been out there for months,” she said. “He’s screaming at people. I had a feeling something like this would happen.”
(10-27-2012, 07:57 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Chuck White is as mentally disturbed as Mark Twain and Einstein were. Smiling
"Mentally disturbed" is a term of admiration. Smiling
Not much difference between this guy and an occupier, and you guys love the occupiers.
(10-27-2012, 04:39 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 03:38 PM)Love of Money Wrote: How about a 200 lb. man throwing a 100 lb. woman to the ground, after shaking her, threatening her, and bruising her.

What do you call that?

He might have cause her to miscarriage.

She isn't pregnant.....

But i get your point, in the event she were to be pregnant.

Though if she were pregnant , (if injured) and injured the baby, would the "baby" not be protected under law.