Grants Pass abortion protest stabbing
(12-06-2012, 10:23 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: ponder be careful.

Now that sounded like a threat
SELF DEFENSE AGAINST THREATS A PREMPTIVE STRIKE SCRAPPER BEER ME DOES THAT QUALIFY AS A THREAT? A PROMISE? A JOKE? DONT STAY UP LATE THINKING IT WILL STRESS YOU OUT AND YOU WONT BE BEAUTIFUL, OH DONT WORRY SCRAPPER TOU ARE NOT INCLIDED.
(12-06-2012, 11:11 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: SELF DEFENSE AGAINST THREATS A PREMPTIVE STRIKE SCRAPPER BEER ME DOES THAT QUALIFY AS A THREAT? A PROMISE? A JOKE? DONT STAY UP LATE THINKING IT WILL STRESS YOU OUT AND YOU WONT BE BEAUTIFUL, OH DONT WORRY SCRAPPER TOU ARE NOT INCLIDED.

How can we tell if he's posting under the influence or just a moron? Rolling Eyes
up early scrapper ? Are you hitting the bottle hard or not sleeping due to oh well better not say,what you do in the privacy of ypur home is your business but dont infringe on my life,liberty or pursuit of happiness.
Why not, you intrude on our pursuits of happiness all the time.
(12-07-2012, 08:44 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Why not, you intrude on our pursuits of happiness all the time.

you want to torture me asswipe?
(12-06-2012, 09:04 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I, for one, don't wish you dead.

Tortured maybe, but not dead. Smiling

OK, how about if we just mash your typing fingers.

you like torture?
Ponder, he wants you to torture his asswipe? Icky.
Pain is something that's better to give than to receive. Smiling
(12-07-2012, 08:16 AM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: up early scrapper ? Are you hitting the bottle hard or not sleeping due to oh well better not say,what you do in the privacy of ypur home is your business but dont infringe on my life,liberty or pursuit of happiness.

Actually... I was up early because I have been DONATING my time as a VOLUNTEER at a local holiday place for children and families to visit (we also are collecting food to help feed the hungry) and they happen to have holiday music playing during their open hours. I woke up with earworms singing holiday tunes at 4am and I decided to just get up and get my day started bright and early! Big Grin

I realize you may have trouble understanding all of that... since you have no concept of DONATING and/or VOLUNTEERING your time for the benefit of others.
(12-06-2012, 11:11 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: SELF DEFENSE AGAINST THREATS A PREMPTIVE STRIKE SCRAPPER BEER ME DOES THAT QUALIFY AS A THREAT? A PROMISE? A JOKE? DONT STAY UP LATE THINKING IT WILL STRESS YOU OUT AND YOU WONT BE BEAUTIFUL, OH DONT WORRY SCRAPPER TOU ARE NOT INCLIDED.

Worried, no. Stressed, no. Laughing, yes. I welcome you.

BTW shit for brains, two E's in preemptive. Not sure what TOU is/means, I pretty sure nobody knows. Or INCLIDED. You really shouldn't post while drunk and stoned.
(12-07-2012, 10:19 AM)BeerMe Wrote: You really shouldn't post while drunk and stoned.

If that's his excuse then he must be permanently drunk and stoned.
(12-07-2012, 09:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 08:16 AM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: up early scrapper ? Are you hitting the bottle hard or not sleeping due to oh well better not say,what you do in the privacy of ypur home is your business but dont infringe on my life,liberty or pursuit of happiness.

Actually... I was up early because I have been DONATING my time as a VOLUNTEER at a local holiday place for children and families to visit (we also are collecting food to help feed the hungry) and they happen to have holiday music playing during their open hours. I woke up with earworms singing holiday tunes at 4am and I decided to just get up and get my day started bright and early! Big Grin

I realize you may have trouble understanding all of that... since you have no concept of DONATING and/or VOLUNTEERING your time for the benefit of others.

My son did more volunteer work last weekend than Mark has done in his time in Josephine Co. (Collecting food) My teenager is more selfless than Mark.