Fuck This POS President
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/fath...57782.html

Quote:“When [Obama] came over to our little area” at Andrew Air Force Base, says Woods, “he kind of just mumbled, you know, ‘I’m sorry.’ His face was looking at me, but his eyes were looking over my shoulder like he could not look me in the eye. And it was not a sincere, ‘I’m really sorry, you know, that your son died,’ but it was totally insincere, more of whining type, ‘I’m sorry.’”

Woods says that shaking President Obama’s hands at his son’s memorial service was “like shaking hands with a dead fish.”

“It just didn’t feel right,” he says of his encounter with the commander in chief. “And now that it’s coming out that apparently the White House situation room was watching our people die in real time, as this was happening,” Woods says, he wants answers on what happened—and why there was no apparent effort to save his son’s life.

“Well, this is what Hillary did,” Woods continues. “She came over and, you know, did the same thing—separately came over and talked with me. I gave her a hug, shook her hand. And she did not appear to be one bit sincere—at all. And you know, she mentioned that the thing about, we’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted that did the video. That was the first time I had even heard about anything like that.”

Obama does a walk through, and, 4 days after KNOWING it was a terrorist attack, Hillary tried to "sell" the video story to the family of a dead man. Fuck them and all who support them.
The POTUS, and the SECSTATE are nothing but scum. Both of the Clintons belong in an institution where Obama is serving them coffee.
You missed this part. Ninja

Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

Fuck these POS citizens that post this crap.
I wonder what Mr. Woods price was.
They say everyone has one.
Obviously, the President, the Vice President and the Secretary of State know better than to behave this way.
You can accuse them of many things, but being stupid isn't one of them.
This is 'swiftboat' mentality, pure and simple.
And you jaybirds swallow it whole.
Your need to feed your ever-growing hate is fertile ground for lying con men.
It reminds one of crack addicts...gotta keep getting more and more of that hate fuel to keep going.
Pretty soon it's your whole life; your reason for breathing.
Ugly stuff.
(10-25-2012, 09:15 PM)Clone Wrote: Wonder what Mr. Woods price was.
They say everyone has one.
Obviously, the President, the Vice President and the Secretary of State know better than to behave this way.
You can accuse them of many things, but being stupid isn't one of them.
This is 'swiftboat' mentality, pure and simple.
And you jaybirds swallow it whole.
Your need to feed your ever-growing hate is fertile ground for lying con men.
It reminds one of crack addicts...gotta keep getting more and more of that hate fuel to keep going.
Pretty soon it's your whole life; your reason for breathing.
Ugly stuff.

But Glen Beck speaks with such a kind reassuring voice. Laughing
They all do what they do. Bush sold us on a Iraqi war that killed thousands. Kind of like a subprime mortgage, wouldn't you say? Our investment ballooned 10 years down the line didn't it, in terms of funding and lives. I guess we could compare the cost effectiveness of both P'sOS.
. sorry, repost.
Shoot him, larrry. make your life worth living.
The drama continues.
(10-25-2012, 09:45 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Shoot him, larrry. make your life worth living.

Speaking of POS.
(10-25-2012, 09:54 PM)Larry Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 09:45 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Shoot him, larrry. make your life worth living.

Speaking of POS.

Today is the 3rd anniversary of my mother's death at 91. Thanks for caring, chump.
(10-25-2012, 09:56 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

Speaking of POS.

Today is the 3rd anniversary of my mother's death at 91. Thanks for caring, chump.

Respect? That's what you want from me? You screwed that pooch already.

I am sorry for your mom.
(10-25-2012, 09:57 PM)Larry Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 09:56 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

Speaking of POS.

Respect? That's what you want from me? You screwed that pooch already.

I am sorry for your mom.
I don't respect you, though I used too. I don't demand anything from anyone.

Speaking of POS.

I called the White House and told them, you like to see the President alone.
They should be over to discuss this with you soon. Big Grin
EEEFFFF you boys. I've lost my parents, my sisters, my home, my daughter, my husbands, marriage, loves, livlihoods, my son in law.my innoncence. quit your efffing bitching. F...ing whiners. Waaaauuuughh!
men are stupid assholes, aren't they?
(10-25-2012, 10:37 PM)bbqboy Wrote: men are stupid assholes, aren't they?

Hell, yeah.
(10-25-2012, 10:37 PM)bbqboy Wrote: men are stupid assholes, aren't they?
Yup.Razz
Bothaya....just Quityabitchin'!