Steven Masone? Never heard of this A-whole
(11-23-2012, 08:14 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 08:03 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 07:58 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 07:17 PM)Steven Masone Wrote: I mentioned to the woman who claimed she was the owner that "You have a nasty attitude and you just got reviewed!"

From your own Facebook:

Quote:Favorite Quotes
a wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something!

So... were you being a wise man... or a wise ass?!?!

Wow, just, wow...this from the person who whined and complained about someone stalking her via facebook and now you are doing the same thing? Guess JC did teach you something in his time here.Wink

That's right. I guess you're too stupid to realize the difference between this guy coming here offering his name and those who are here that don't. Piss off, bitch.

I guess you are the only one who is too stupid to realize I was kidding around.

GADS you are a daft cow at times.
(11-23-2012, 08:21 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 07:17 PM)Steven Masone Wrote: I mentioned to the woman who claimed she was the owner that "You have a nasty attitude and you just got reviewed!"

From your own Facebook:

a wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something!

Wow, just, wow...this from the person who whined and complained about someone stalking her via facebook and now you are doing the same thing? Guess JC did teach you something in his time here.Wink

That's right. I guess you're too stupid to realize the difference between this guy coming here offering his name and those who are here that don't. Piss off, bitch.

I guess you are the only one who is too stupid to realize I was kidding around.

GADS you are a daft cow at times.

I don't "kid" with you. Dry
And... I'd be really careful about calling others certain names. Eyebrows
(11-23-2012, 08:23 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I don't "kid" with you. Dry

What are you going to do...call me a mean name???? WWWAAAAAHHHHH!CryingRazz

Geez...chill out and take it easy.

(have you ever watched bridget jones' diary?)
...and there goes another thread.
(11-23-2012, 08:27 PM)csrowan Wrote: ...and there goes another thread.

It was gone long before it even started...
(11-23-2012, 08:26 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

I would imagine that if one is overweight they might not want to be calling others a "cow". Perhaps I'm wrong. Rolling Eyes
(11-23-2012, 08:29 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I would imagine that if one is overweight they might not want to be calling others a "cow". Perhaps I'm wrong. Rolling Eyes

I may be over my ideal weight...but I'm damn cute and sexy...healthy too. Smiling

(Not quite the reaction you wanted, junior high girl-bully? So sorry...)
We need all the new ass holes we can find.
(11-23-2012, 08:32 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

I may be over my ideal weight...but I'm damn cute and sexy...healthy too. Smiling

Would you have my baby?
(11-23-2012, 08:33 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Would you have my baby?

LOL! Embarrassed

(No thank you, three children is enough for me...)

From your own Facebook:

I did't offer my name...GoGoGomez dragged it in this forum. She was at the place I reviewed and heard me say I would blog my review and later saw it...probably looked for it. I saw it come up on the WWW and found several posters trashing my review based on her untruthful version. She knew the woman/owner who was rude and played it like I was being a jerk when I told the owner I would review her bad attitude and her bad food. Good places get good reviews and vice-verse. Whether one agrees with it or not...she (owner) deserved the review! My name should not have been dragged in this forum without me here to defend it.

Would you have my baby?

Probably, send it over for a couple days.
(11-23-2012, 08:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 08:26 PM)broadzilla Wrote: What are you going to do...call me a mean name???? WWWAAAAAHHHHH!CryingRazz

Would you have my baby?

Probably, send it over for a couple days.

I don't take in strays anymore...send 'em to Scrapper...she'll raise 'em right. Wink

Please. Rolling Eyes You came here looking to come after me... as usual. You got called on it. Played your usual "I was just kidding" bullshit card. I don't buy it. Like I said... piss off!
(11-23-2012, 08:34 PM)Steven Masone Wrote: My name should not have been dragged in this forum without me here to defend it.

Well you've certainly helped firm up my opinion! Thank you!
(11-23-2012, 08:34 PM)Steven Masone Wrote:

From your own Facebook:

I did't offer my name...GoGoGomez dragged it in this forum. She was at the place I reviewed and heard me say I would blog my review and later saw it...probably looked for it. I saw it come up on the WWW and found several posters trashing my review based on her untruthful version. She knew the woman/owner who was rude and played it like I was being a jerk when I told the owner I would review her bad attitude and her bad food. Good places get good reviews and vice-verse. Whether one agrees with it or not...she (owner) deserved the review! My name should not have been dragged in this forum without me here to defend it.

I agree if that helps any.Smiling

From your own Facebook:

You joined here with the name "Steven Masone". THAT tied you to who you are. You "outed" yourself.
(11-23-2012, 08:39 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 07:58 PM)Scrapper Wrote: From your own Facebook:

You joined here with the name "Steven Masone". THAT tied you to who you are. You "outed" yourself.

I think he was talking about BEFORE he posted.
(11-23-2012, 08:36 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Please. Rolling Eyes You came here looking to come after me... as usual. You got called on it. Played your usual "I was just kidding" bullshit card. I don't buy it. Like I said... piss off!

I did not come in here looking for you...how full of yourself to think so.
I wanted to see what was going on in this thread and saw your "comment" and made a joke...with a smiley to denote that it was in fact a joke.

I was trying to lighten the mood...but you just can't seem to do that.

“You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.”
? Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
(11-23-2012, 07:42 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 07:21 PM)Steven Masone Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 11:07 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 10:02 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 09:10 PM)GoGoGomez Wrote: I was in a restaurant the other night and heard this guy haranging the staff and when they asked him to leave he said he was a 'critic' and blah blah. I saw a post on UrbanSpoon but other than that who is this jerk?

Blogger..... You can be whatever you want to be. Big Grin

http://www.deltanewsandreview.com/
http://www.deltanewsandreview.com/2012/1...rants.html
He needs an editor.

That blog does need one...know any?

That's a sad website for a "professional".
I do happen to know a few editors... but they don't work for assholes.

Must be why they don't work for you too huh?