(11-07-2012, 09:40 AM)csrowan Wrote: Hey, I said it was my opinion. You're welcome to have a different one.

But I still think it's silly to say "If things had been different, do you think they would have been different?"

Actually you are the one being silly. First I tell TM that she didn't answer my question but instead asked me a question.
Then you say I'm sorry. Are we not allowed to ask questions?

Yeah that was more than silly, it was actually stupid.

I genuinely wondered if anyone LIKE ME considered the possibility that our government that did something so unpopular and so wrong to our own citizens,
that it may have actually saved American soldiers or citizens lives.

And you feel the need to say the question is pointless? when Your remarks were what was pointless.
And your remarks, once again, are borderline racist if not outright racist.
(11-07-2012, 10:04 AM)PonderThis Wrote: And your remarks, once again, are borderline racist if not outright racist.

Well...
Context is important.
(11-07-2012, 10:04 AM)PonderThis Wrote: And your remarks, once again, are borderline racist if not outright racist.

To YOU they are. And you are the most prejudiced person on the forum.

As I've pointed out many times you look down on more people than anyone I've ever known.
You do this because you judge more than anyone on the forum.

And when I simply wondered if others have considered that incarcerating people who are from a country we were at war with could have had an upside... you bring up race?

If Japanese people were white I would have said the same thing you moron.
If Japanese people were white, I don't suppose you'd be able to separate them out, would you? Ninja
(11-07-2012, 01:09 PM)PonderThis Wrote: If Japanese people were white, I don't suppose you'd be able to separate them out, would you? Ninja

The government was doing the separating in the 1940's, moron. Not me.

You can't back up or even make a logical argument to support you accusations as usual. Go back to your bong.
Anytime humans are separated by race, that's racism. And if you are somehow justifying that separation, then you're racist too. Go back to your own bong.
(11-07-2012, 01:32 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Anytime humans are separated by race, that's racism. And if you are somehow justifying that separation, then you're racist too. Go back to your own bong.

First of all I'm not high like you must be.

Secondly your assumption is stupid. The USA didn't separate and intern people by race. The interned people who were from japan who happened to be Asians.

You brought up race, moron.
You're the only one who could possibly say interning Japanese wasn't a racial separation.

You're also conveniently overlooking the part where we didn't intern Germanic descendents. Notice how they were white, so they didn't stand out by racial characteristics.
(11-07-2012, 01:41 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You're the only one who could possibly say interning Japanese wasn't a racial separation.

So if it was racial then did we also lock up all the Chinese Americans? I won't call you a Moron again you are making the case more obvious with every post.
Chinese aren't the same as Japanese. I hate to break this to you.
(11-07-2012, 01:52 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Chinese aren't the same as Japanese. I hate to break this to you.

You are boring and senseless I don't hate breaking this to you.
Well, you're not very deep and you cling to these racist ideas, and it's seemingly like there's no meanness humans can do to another that you're not willing to find acceptable given the context of the times. And then, wonder why I consider those things as evidence of low level behavior. Sheesh.
(11-07-2012, 02:03 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Well, you're not very deep and you cling to these racist ideas, and it's seemingly like there's no meanness humans can do to another that you're not willing to find acceptable given the context of the times. And then, wonder why I consider those things as evidence of low level behavior. Sheesh.

Snore, same old garbage and accusations based on nothing but your warped dopy ass feelings. You're pathetic normally but even more so today.

You see what you want to see. In this case you want to believe I am in favor of what the USA did to it's Japanese citizens. You jump on anything you can to try and put me down in front of your forum friends.

My only point the whole time was that even though it was wrong, the government had good intentions ... To protect the country
You brought race in to it, not me.
BTW it's funny how whenever I hand you your ass, you like to claim I'm not very deepLaughingLaughing as if you are.
I'm certain the only one that thinks I've had my ass handed to me is yourself. Everyone else considers the incarceration of Japanese during WWII as being incredibly racist in retrospect.
(11-07-2012, 02:17 PM)tvguy Wrote: whenever I hand you your ass

Funny... I must have missed that.
I don't recall seeing you hand anyone their ass.
Just because you get crabby and fly off the handle... doesn't mean you're right.
(11-07-2012, 02:03 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Well, you're not very deep and you cling to these racist ideas, and it's seemingly like there's no meanness humans can do to another that you're not willing to find acceptable given the context of the times. And then, wonder why I consider those things as evidence of low level behavior. Sheesh.

Thumbs Up
I've noticed the same thing.
He's never addressed a situation of cruelty imposed on people or animals without making excuses regarding the context of the times. Never.

Boo! Hiss!
(11-07-2012, 02:49 PM)Clone Wrote:

Thumbs Up
I've noticed the same thing.
He's never addressed a situation of cruelty imposed on people or animals without making excuses regarding the context of the times. Never.

Boo! Hiss!

The fact that it was a horrible atrocity (which I did mention) was irrelevant to the point I was making.
I leave all the whining about spilled milk to you guys, You More than make up for my lack of expressing grief.
(11-07-2012, 02:29 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 02:17 PM)tvguy Wrote: whenever I hand you your ass

Funny... I must have missed that.
I don't recall seeing you hand anyone their ass.
Just because you get crabby and fly off the handle... doesn't mean you're right.

I wish someone would count up your posts and we could actually see how often OR if ever you had an opinion or a thought on the subject. Rather that just posting to agree with Ponder or Clone.