CJ Woman Misses & Fatally Shoots Dog
[Image: Robin_Smith_m0jga.jpg]

KTVL Staff/KTVL.comCAVE JUNCTION, Ore --
Oregon State Police say A Cave Junction woman shot and killed a dog.
Officers say the woman, Robin L. Smith, was firing at two people in a pickup truck on Friday afternoon.The people were not harmed but her shots killed a dog in the bed of the truck.

It all started when two acquaintances of 44-year-old Smith arrived to pick up a hand tool left outside her house. Police say one of the acquaintances was walking back to the truck when Smith walked outside and fired at him with a handgun. She missed, but fired again, hitting the dog.

Smith was booked into the Josephine County Jail and has been charged with animal abuse and attempted assault

http://www.ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stor...3747.shtml
I hope it was a pitbull
She had a Romney/Ryan sign in her yard too.
Maybe they didn't buy the Magazine.
[Image: lampoon.jpg]
This girl needs rehab at Ponders Home for Wayward Women.
(11-10-2012, 10:29 PM)PonderThis Wrote: This girl needs rehab at Ponders Home for Wayward Women.

So you think she's hot. Laughing
(11-10-2012, 10:29 PM)PonderThis Wrote: This girl needs rehab at Ponders Home for Wayward Women.

Laughing Surprised Laughing

It must be those feather earrings, eh?
(11-10-2012, 11:15 PM)Clone Wrote:

Yeah, the native earrings. Razz
(11-10-2012, 11:15 PM)Clone Wrote:

Yea, She just asking to be plucked.Wink
(11-10-2012, 07:29 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: Robin_Smith_m0jga.jpg]

KTVL Staff/KTVL.comCAVE JUNCTION, Ore --
Oregon State Police say A Cave Junction woman shot and killed a dog.
Officers say the woman, Robin L. Smith, was firing at two people in a pickup truck on Friday afternoon.The people were not harmed but her shots killed a dog in the bed of the truck.

It all started when two acquaintances of 44-year-old Smith arrived to pick up a hand tool left outside her house. Police say one of the acquaintances was walking back to the truck when Smith walked outside and fired at him with a handgun. She missed, but fired again, hitting the dog.

Smith was booked into the Josephine County Jail and has been charged with animal abuse and attempted assault

http://www.ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stor...3747.shtml

Damn sad story!
An "innocent" dies because a gun is available to a nut-job who is off the tracks and down the road (I love mixed metaphors).
Folks with "issues" need attention by some kind of health care person, but how do we get them there? Until we figure this out, guns are going to have to somehow be kept from them. We all know guns are not the problem--people are the problem. But the two are far too often allowed to hook up.
In short, I seldom grieve when some nut-job shots a low life. I do feel sad when an innocent dog dies because our society fails to address these issues.

I'm no shrink. But, if someone in my life is showing signs of going around the bend I'm going to intervene. And if I have a gun in the house, I'm gonna lock it up. And if you shoot my dog, leave the country!
(11-12-2012, 09:46 AM)Wonky Wrote: Damn sad story!
An "innocent" dies because a gun is available to a nut-job who is off the tracks and down the road (I love mixed metaphors).
Folks with "issues" need attention by some kind of health care person, but how do we get them there? Until we figure this out, guns are going to have to somehow be kept from them. We all know guns are not the problem--people are the problem. But the two are far too often allowed to hook up.
In short, I seldom grieve when some nut-job shots a low life. I do feel sad when an innocent dog dies because our society fails to address these issues.

I'm no shrink. But, if someone in my life is showing signs of going around the bend I'm going to intervene. And if I have a gun in the house, I'm gonna lock it up. And if you shoot my dog, leave the country!

I couldn't have said it better.
(11-12-2012, 11:49 AM)Clone Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 09:46 AM)Wonky Wrote: Damn sad story!

I couldn't have said it better.

Of course you could have!
You are just trying kiss up thinking maybe I have some extra bud. (Not Bud). I don't. And from what I read in the MT, we grow some primo stuff here in The Valley. I hope it's all good clean stuff and being sold to only adults. Cash crops are hard to come by these days.
Quote: Wonky

Damn sad story!

So do I but that's a horse of a different feather. Anyway lets not cry over spilled milk that's under the bridge.
(11-12-2012, 03:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote: Wonky

Damn sad story!

So do I but that's a horse of a different feather. Anyway lets not cry over spilled milk that's under the bridge.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
(11-12-2012, 09:46 AM)Wonky Wrote: .......
In short, I seldom grieve when some nut-job shots a low life. I do feel sad when an innocent dog dies because our society fails to address these issues. .....

How do we know the dog wasn't a low life, cat nip junkie?