Shopping on Thanksgiving
We wrap our gifts with maple leaves and tie them with grape vines.

Last year on the way to the house my wife dropped one in the yard. It took two and a half hours to find it.
I don't believe in wrapping paper. A gift is a gift, even if it's in a paper bag or better yet, reusable pretty cloth.
Although if I do receive a gift in nice wrapping paper, I'll salvage it for origami.
P.S. need origami paper. Smiling
(11-23-2012, 08:30 PM)tvguy Wrote: We wrap our gifts with maple leaves and tie them with grape vines.

Last year on the way to the house my wife dropped one in the yard. It took two and a half hours to find it.

How's that new loin cloth workin' for ya?WinkRazz
(11-23-2012, 08:42 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 08:30 PM)tvguy Wrote: We wrap our gifts with maple leaves and tie them with grape vines.

His wife once told us he don't need not loin cloth. Said a eye patch will do. Laughing
(11-23-2012, 09:05 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 08:42 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

His wife once told us he don't need not loin cloth. Said a eye patch will do. Laughing

Yep and I wore it like a tiny beret.