More Than One Way to Skin a Cat
(11-25-2012, 01:49 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 01:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 01:39 PM)csrowan Wrote: [Image: 6h115u.jpg]

What do you know rookie? You don't have a clue. I'm not the one who is so arrogant that I look down on the vast majority of Americans and call then low level humans.
because they bass fish, hunt, become soldiers or police.

I'm not the one who calles a holiday to honor people who have died for us a day to glorify war. Or that claims our soldiers who fight and die FOR US, lack consciousnesses.

This idiot hates everyone. If you want to jump on his bandwagon, go for it.

You're the one whose majority of posts directly attack other people. Ponder at least engages in conversation relevant to the topic. If and when I see Ponder directly attacking other forum posters over and over while ignoring salient points, then I will address it. Until such time, I will continue to point out your hate-spewing ways.

Good for you CSRowen, you do whatever you like. Salient points?LaughingLaughing
(11-25-2012, 01:48 PM)tvguy Wrote: Your boy just called me a dick Clone, I don't care if you like my response or not. and if I want to show someones true feeling about things, who cares how long ago they said it??

What's a dick clone? I didn't know we had that technology yet.

I did a google search and sure enough
Quote:Clone A Willy - copy your penis
http://www.clone-a-willy.eu/
[Image: cloneadick.JPG]
Clone-a-Willy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
(11-25-2012, 01:48 PM)tvguy Wrote: Your boy just called me a dick Clone,

If you rather be known as something other than the forum "dick"... only you can change it!
[Image: 600375_518129858205836_572463597_n.jpg]
You two probably need a dick.

And sorry scrapper, Ponder looks down on everyone so his opinion of me is worthless.
First you claim that no one else thinks you're a dick, then you pooh-pooh the other people who chime in to agree with the statement.

Well, in that case, you're right. No-one thinks you're a dick except for the people who do.
(11-25-2012, 03:11 PM)csrowan Wrote: First you claim that no one else thinks you're a dick, then you pooh-pooh the other people who chime in to agree with the statement.

Well, in that case, you're right. No-one thinks you're a dick except for the people who do.

The same people would chime in and agree if I was accused of setting fire to a day care center.

The are the nonconformist club who all conforms to each other.
(11-25-2012, 03:36 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 03:11 PM)csrowan Wrote: First you claim that no one else thinks you're a dick, then you pooh-pooh the other people who chime in to agree with the statement.

The same people would chime in and agree if I was accused of setting fire to a day care center.

The are the nonconformist club who all conforms to each other.

Having gone a round or two with tvguy, I think that I can see this from more than one perspective.

Let's get the obvious out of the way: Tvguy can be very abusive and abrasive. He defends his positions with a lot of rhetoric and needless language. I have called him out on it before and I think he would be the first to admit that it is a flaw in his style. For the most part though, I chalk up his over the top antics as passion for the subject and, even when it is directed at me, it doesn't bother me in the least.

PT, OTOH, is an unashamed twister of the truth and self-appointed genius of every subject. Further, he constantly tries to act as if his positions are shared by the masses, when, in fact, the masses amount to Clone, Scrapper, and assorted others. He constantly mentions what low-level thinkers he feels the rest of us to be. I find his style to be unbearable and outright rude. He has accused me of being insincere with some of my thoughts and when I called him out... he disappeared.

I kept him off of my ignore list for many months because, initially, he was fairly pleasant, even when we disagreed. Coincidentally or not, the arrival of Clone, (then Crone) and Scrapper, seemed to bring out the worst in Ponder. He would be somewhat disagreeable to others and then they, (Clone and Scrapper), would applaud and figuratively suck his nuts. It seemed to give him license to be ever more rude and it was this weird menage a trois, with the big triple orgasm coming whenever JC/Hammy got banned, that led to, (my perceived), demise of this forum.

So now tvguy is on the hit list. I'm interested to see how this plays out.
(11-26-2012, 08:44 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote: He would be somewhat disagreeable to others and then they would applaud and figuratively suck his nuts. It seemed to give him license to be ever more rude

And you say I'm rude. Smiling
(11-26-2012, 08:54 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 08:44 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote: He would be somewhat disagreeable to others and then they would applaud and figuratively suck his nuts. It seemed to give him license to be ever more rude

And you say I'm rude. Smiling

I decided to un-block you for this one time because I chose to go after you and it would be childish of me to ignore your response.

In any event, yeah, I do, (say your are rude). The description that I explained is how I view the relationship of you three as it pertains to this forum. Others will likely have a different take on it.
And they figuratively suck my nuts, huh?
(11-26-2012, 09:15 AM)PonderThis Wrote: And they figuratively suck my nuts, huh?

I wonder... is that 'figuratively' as in 'metaphorical' or 'tropical'?

Sorry to burst GCG's bubble, but I can say I've not "sucked any nuts" here, nor have I had a "menage a trois, with the big triple orgasm" with any one here!
GCG...

[Image: tumblr_lqws5oWQEo1qdaa44.gif]
Odd, I don't see a demise of this place.
Very rarely do I click on 'View New Posts' and get nothing.
(unless it's after 10:00PM)

Some folks can accept change and revel in it.
Others have to be dragged kicking and screaming.

I've often read death and taxes are the only two constants in an ever-changing world.

It's ironic that all this was said in a thread in the Lounge that I started about the difference between approaches to an assemby line problem.

It was rather interesting and received many responses.

Then TV takes it to another level and now GCG is blaming Ponder, Scrapper and myself not only for the banning of JC but for the death of the ENTIRE FORUM!

Happy Monday, everyone!
Our landlords have finally agreed to a dog in our cottage so we're off to visit the shelters!!! Woo Hoo!
(11-26-2012, 11:42 AM)Clone Wrote: Odd, I don't see a demise of this place.
Very rarely do I click on 'View New Posts' and get nothing.
(unless it's after 10:00PM)

Some folks can accept change and revel in it.
Others have to be dragged kicking and screaming.

I've often read death and taxes are the only two constants in an ever-changing world.

It's ironic that all this was said in a thread in the Lounge that I started about the difference between approaches to an assemby line problem.

It was rather interesting and received many responses.

Then TV takes it to another level and now GCG is blaming Ponder, Scrapper and myself not only for the banning of JC but for the death of the ENTIRE FORUM!

Happy Monday, everyone!
Our landlords have finally agreed to a dog in our cottage so we're off to visit the shelters!!! Woo Hoo!

I was just reading through the posts when I initially replied... not realizing that this thread started in the Lounge.

A small correction if I may. I admitted that the RVF has only suffered in my own view. Perhaps you and others think it is thriving. I still stand by explanation of how
I perceived what went down.
GCG... Don't miss this thread: http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...?tid=12651

Evil
Jesus pissed off Kam. None of us had anything to do with it.