More Than One Word
Quote:Leonid said: I am sorry you are sad because a loved one is going away but you have intruded onto a rather thought provoking as well as enjoyable thread meant for the ''Word For the Day" and not a personal column or Facebook account. And you were not alone, only less intrusive.

From the Word of the Day thread.

First of all, while many people were carrying on actual converstions on that topic, that was the first time I said any more than one word. I did so as a brief explantion RESPONSE to Wonky.

Second, I also have been mostly successful in only posting one word per day, unlike many others.

Third, I didn't find the need to try to somehow prove superiority by giving full definitions, as if the rest of us are all to ignorant to look it up if we didn't know it.

Fourth, the words I chose to use were my own particular thought at that particular time on that particular day, and not a response to a previous word from someone else, with only one exception. Again, unlike others. I never said anything negative to a single person posting there. Unlike others. I was unaware that "Word of the Day" had Leonids "rules" attached to it.

So I say one explanatory comment to Wonky, and you crawl up my ass?

Go fuck yourself.
Drama queen.
(11-30-2012, 05:47 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Drama queen.

Limp dick.
(11-30-2012, 05:42 PM)Larry Wrote: ......

Second, I also have been mostly successful in only posting one word per day, unlike many others.

There are three kinds of people in the world.
those who can count and those who can't.
(11-30-2012, 06:15 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 05:42 PM)Larry Wrote: ......

There are three kinds of people in the world.
those who can count and those who can't.

Laughing but but,, Oh I get itRazz
(11-30-2012, 05:42 PM)Larry Wrote: Third, I didn't find the need to try to somehow prove superiority by giving full definitions, as if the rest of us are all to ignorant to look it up if we didn't know it.

I agree that Leonard's comment was out of line. However, I think many of yours are, as well. Not that that is justification, just an observation.

I would like to comment specifically on your third statement. May I ask you how you read my mind, to know why I was giving full definitions? You must have read deep into my subconscious, because I didn't know that's why I was doing it.

I thought I was just carrying on a tradition from a Word A Day thread from another forum I belong to.

Go be kind to others, whether they deserve it or not.
Well my dog friend, of some 18 years is dying but I would not share that on a "Word for the Day" thread even if filled with immeasurable sadness and grief, but then it takes all kinds.

And I am not going to tell you, or anyone else to go fuck yourself or crawl up your rectum, I leave that to the people lacking language skills and the uncouth.

Instead I'll simply say; safe journey for your son and my little friend on the different paths they are undertaking.
I missed the one word a day requirement. Sorry for not playing by your rules.
(11-30-2012, 07:41 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I missed the one word a day requirement. Sorry for not playing by your rules.

What is the name of the thread?
(11-30-2012, 07:54 PM)Larry Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 07:41 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I missed the one word a day requirement. Sorry for not playing by your rules.

I care, do you? More than a word response.
I'm aware but don't care.
(11-30-2012, 07:54 PM)Larry Wrote:

As we review WONKY'S original thread, it seems he didn't even follow your rules. 4 posts the first day. Damn union guys.
http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...?tid=12479