Smoking Marijuana Is Good For Your Lungs
(12-01-2012, 03:00 PM)PonderThis Wrote: None of which refutes the fact peoples lung capacities got better when they smoked moderate amounts of marijuana. Whether TV thinks that's possible or not, it's in the article.

I didn't dispute the article I simply said it's hard to believe. Comprehension isn't your strong suit. Probably because of the smoke we are discussing.

Chuck posted info about smoke that contained oils. I simply pointed out that as far as I know most smoke contains a hell of a lot more that that.
Some oils will decompose into carbon chains from combustion. they can produce nano particles like bucky balls C64 up to long carbon strands that are visible. This is soot, also not a good thing to breath because the variance in random carbon chains. The amount of soot depends on condition of combustion
Is there anyone who can say the first time they inhaled smoke that they didn't cough?
(12-01-2012, 04:08 PM)tvguy Wrote: Is there anyone who can say the first time they inhaled smoke that they didn't cough?

pot smoke no,
cigarettes yes
(12-01-2012, 04:12 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-01-2012, 04:08 PM)tvguy Wrote: Is there anyone who can say the first time they inhaled smoke that they didn't cough?

pot smoke no,
cigarettes yes

Most people I know who smoke bud STILL coughSmiling
Expanding shit, eh?