This Reminds me of Wonky
But don't ever think Wonky would have nose hair, he is immaculately groomed.

[Image: 429378_312133015558760_594371207_n.jpg]
(12-05-2012, 10:44 AM)Clone Wrote: But don't ever think Wonky would have nose hair, he is immaculately groomed.

[Image: 429378_312133015558760_594371207_n.jpg]

Close.
My bike is about that color. But this guy is not riding with a helmet--I do. And of course this guy is much younger.

PS: I've outlived my back. I've dodged surgery (for now at least) but my life has really changed. I've always done "labor" kind of stuff, and did a lot of it as a volunteer. No more.
And, I'm no longer willing to chance a mishap on the Harley. A weak back is one thing, no being able to walk, another. So I'm going to sell it. At a really good price. If you know someone who might want a 2007 Sportsters (883) please let me know. I'll provide specifics when contacted.
(12-05-2012, 10:58 AM)Wonky Wrote: Close.
My bike is about that color. But this guy is not riding with a helmet--I do. And of course this guy is much younger.

PS: I've outlived my back. I've dodged surgery (for now at least) but my life has really changed. I've always done "labor" kind of stuff, and did a lot of it as a volunteer. No more.
And, I'm no longer willing to chance a mishap on the Harley. A weak back is one thing, no being able to walk, another. So I'm going to sell it. At a really good price. If you know someone who might want a 2007 Sportsters (883) please let me know. I'll provide specifics when contacted.

I'm sorry, luv.
I wasn't trying to rub salt in a wound, I thought I was being funny!!!
Back surgery has come a long ways, ya know.
If you let nose hairs grow long enough, you can fashion them into a handlebar mustache.
(12-05-2012, 11:17 AM)Clone Wrote:

I'm sorry, luv.

Hey, no problem Darlin',
I'm reaching that time anyway. I've had 50 years of good riding, never a serious lay down. The back thing just moves the thing up a bit.
And, I'm working out, doing goofy Yoga shit, and everything I can to keep the back in shape...so far, so good. If I have to have it cut, I will. But not before I've given it my best shot at keeping things healthy.
I thought it was funny! I should copy it and get a Tat of it on my arm.
(12-05-2012, 09:08 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 11:17 AM)Clone Wrote:

I'm sorry, luv.

Hey, no problem Darlin',
I'm reaching that time anyway. I've had 50 years of good riding, never a serious lay down. The back thing just moves the thing up a bit.
And, I'm working out, doing goofy Yoga shit, and everything I can to keep the back in shape...so far, so good. If I have to have it cut, I will. But not before I've given it my best shot at keeping things healthy.
I thought it was funny! I should copy it and get a Tat of it on my arm.

It just shows a lot of spirit and gumption, ya know? Big Grin
I like gumption as long as the okra isn't slimy.
Wonky... got pics? How much?
(12-05-2012, 09:20 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I like gumption as long as the okra isn't slimy.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Not to mention being able to hold it up!
Saw this. It reminded me of Wonky.

[Image: astros-third-base-coach-nutshot.gif]
(07-28-2013, 10:39 PM)csrowan Wrote: Saw this. It reminded me of Wonky.

[Image: astros-third-base-coach-nutshot.gif]

Yeah, right through the wickets. Wink

That was me. My HS Baseball coach said I had a future in baseball if I could just learn to hit, run, and field.
He did get you to practice, "Peeanuts, peanuts. Get your peanuts"
(07-29-2013, 07:26 AM)chuck white Wrote: He did get you to practice, "Peeanuts, peanuts. Get your peanuts"

Pretty Close, Chuck.
Some folk will do anything to be close to the game.
Some years ago I worked with a guy who had played minor league ball for 5 years, never rising higher than AA. He loved the game, was single (his choice so he could follow that dream) and said he never regretted his decision. "For The Love Of The Game" I guess.