Dog dragged behind a vehicle survives with many injuries
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/pit-bull-pu...58490.html
Mad
It says the driver did not know the dog was there. So who's dog was it, and who tied it to the bumper? The story leaves out a lot of information.
(12-07-2012, 07:49 AM)Larry Wrote: It says the driver did not know the dog was there. So who's dog was it, and who tied it to the bumper? The story leaves out a lot of information.

Sounds to me like some idiot AKA a pitbull owner, tied his dog to the back of a truck not realizing that trucks actually move.

IMO It sure doesn't look like a pitbull.
I watched somebody do this one time while I was driving on the freeway, and they were on a frontage road. Despite honking my horn and everything I could do to get their attention they seemed oblivious. I took the next exit but they had pulled over by then. The dog died. The driver insisted it was his kids fault for tying the dog to the bumper. It was one of the worser things I've seen.
(12-07-2012, 09:43 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I watched somebody do this one time while I was driving on the freeway, and they were on a frontage road. Despite honking my horn and everything I could do to get their attention they seemed oblivious. I took the next exit but they had pulled over by then. The dog died. The driver insisted it was his kids fault for tying the dog to the bumper. It was one of the worser things I've seen.

Was it Chevy Chase?
It was a big fat slob of a guy in a station wagon with a car load of kids. Is Chevy Chase like that? I don't know. (This was back in the 70's too, but sights like that don't leave you.) It was just north of Redding.
(12-07-2012, 10:17 AM)PonderThis Wrote: It was a big fat slob of a guy in a station wagon with a car load of kids. Is Chevy Chase like that? I don't know. (This was back in the 70's too, but sights like that don't leave you.) It was just north of Redding.

"a station wagon with a car load of kids" yep, that fits. Was there a dead women tied on top?
I can't remember if there was a woman involved or not. I know you're making a joke, but when I first saw the dog it was pathetically trying to run but it couldn't keep up, and kept getting dragged. This really wasn't very pleasant to watch.
(12-07-2012, 10:30 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I can't remember if there was a woman involved or not. I know you're making a joke, but when I first saw the dog it was pathetically trying to run but it couldn't keep up, and kept getting dragged. This really wasn't very pleasant to watch.

Wow. I would keep seeing that over and over in my mind.
Did he leave the dead dog by the side of the road?
Blame the kids. Always blame the kids. Mad
(12-07-2012, 10:15 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 09:43 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I watched somebody do this one time while I was driving on the freeway, and they were on a frontage road. Despite honking my horn and everything I could do to get their attention they seemed oblivious. I took the next exit but they had pulled over by then. The dog died. The driver insisted it was his kids fault for tying the dog to the bumper. It was one of the worser things I've seen.

Was it Chevy Chase?

Mitt Romney
(12-07-2012, 01:46 PM)chuck white Wrote:
and....separated at birth?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...O5II0ZBCuA#!
(12-07-2012, 12:31 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 10:15 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Was it Chevy Chase?

Mitt Romney

Thats just stupid. It's Bushs fault.
(12-07-2012, 10:30 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I can't remember if there was a woman involved or not. I know you're making a joke, but when I first saw the dog it was pathetically trying to run but it couldn't keep up, and kept getting dragged. This really wasn't very pleasant to watch.

He's referencing National Lampoon's Vacation. That's what I thought of too when reading this story. TVGuy beat me to it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS95R7BTKgdvMkDYRbkpJh...S0DCtwGi90]