Products That Don't Work
I can't believe all the stuff I see advertised on TV that is a complete waste of the buyers money. The latest product that I see advertised is the Wax Vac which is marketed as an ear wax remover. How stupid do you have to be to order one of these? Here is a review of this product from the website Ripoff Report:

wax vac a piece of useless junk, terrible rip-off, automated computer tricks you into 3 other offers Internet. DUH! Laughing

Are there any other products that you would like to warn your friends here at the RVF not to buy? Rolling Eyes You don't have to admit to having purchased any of these items ya know.
(12-08-2012, 09:39 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I can't believe all the stuff I see advertised on TV that is a complete waste of the buyers money. The latest product that I see advertised is the Wax Vac which is marketed as an ear wax remover. How stupid do you have to be to order one of these? Here is a review of this product from the website Ripoff Report:

wax vac a piece of useless junk, terrible rip-off, automated computer tricks you into 3 other offers Internet. DUH! Laughing

Are there any other products that you would like to warn your friends here at the RVF not to buy? Rolling Eyes You don't have to admit to having purchased any of these items ya know.

I am waiting for the female counterpart magic pills to combat the "size matters" ads. It would damn funny to be able to write the copy directing women to "tighten up."

The problem is that women aren't as stupid as men and I doubt that many would fall for it
(12-08-2012, 09:54 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 09:39 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I can't believe all the stuff I see advertised on TV that is a complete waste of the buyers money. The latest product that I see advertised is the Wax Vac which is marketed as an ear wax remover. How stupid do you have to be to order one of these? Here is a review of this product from the website Ripoff Report:

I am waiting for the female counterpart magic pills to combat the "size matters" ads. It would damn funny to be able to write the copy directing women to "tighten up."

The problem is that women aren't as stupid as men and I doubt that many would fall for it
Wait a gosh darned minute; are you suggesting that Extends Male Enhancement does not work? Confused

The following question was asked on an online site: What if a woman takes a male enhancement pill? Best answer: Then she will waste her money like so many men do.

Couldn't you just repackage 'Preparation H'?
(12-08-2012, 10:14 AM)chuck white Wrote:

Couldn't you just repackage 'Preparation H'?

My buddy and I discussed that exact thing. We figured it was the same neighborhood. Maybe just turn the tube over.
I worked with an old salesman who had made money mail order marketing a 100% guaranteed roach killer. He sent them two blocks of wood, with directions to place roach on one block, and then smash with the other. He thought it was hilarious, and many people apparently fell for it.
(12-08-2012, 10:34 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I worked with an old salesman who had made money mail order marketing a 100% guaranteed roach killer. He sent them two blocks of wood, with directions to place roach on one block, and then smash with the other. He thought it was hilarious, and many people apparently fell for it.

They bought Pet Rocks too..
(12-08-2012, 10:36 AM)Willie Krash Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 10:34 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I worked with an old salesman who had made money mail order marketing a 100% guaranteed roach killer. He sent them two blocks of wood, with directions to place roach on one block, and then smash with the other. He thought it was hilarious, and many people apparently fell for it.

They bought Pet Rocks too..

My pet rock died and I had to buy a casket for it.
(12-08-2012, 09:39 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Are there any other products that you would like to warn your friends here at the RVF not to buy? Rolling Eyes You don't have to admit to having purchased any of these items ya know.

Saw this electric ice cream scooper on the shelf yesterday. I didn't look at the price but they are $19.95 on Amazon if you think you need one. Smiling

[Image: 71ohYxCKQpL._SL1500_.jpg]

http://www.amazon.com/Deni-5111-Electric...B000HUKYTK
Butt enhancements?

He was bullshitting you. I heard of the exact same thing, sold by mail 35 years ago and 3000 miles from here.
(12-08-2012, 10:52 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 09:39 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Are there any other products that you would like to warn your friends here at the RVF not to buy? Rolling Eyes You don't have to admit to having purchased any of these items ya know.

Saw this electric ice cream scooper on the shelf yesterday. I didn't look at the price but they are $19.95 on Amazon if you think you need one. Smiling

[Image: 71ohYxCKQpL._SL1500_.jpg]

http://www.amazon.com/Deni-5111-Electric...B000HUKYTK

What makes you think it won't work? I would think it would work.
Edenpure electric heaters and copies of the same that you see huge ads for in newspapers.
They advertise that you can cut your heating bill in half and make other deceptive claims that are basically bullshit.
IMO Bob Villa knows this and has no problem taking money from the sales of this overrated heater and probably mostly from the elderly.
Because of that I hope this rip off artist gets a flesh eating virus and it starts with his mouth.
Welfare recipients
drug dealers
Can you buy welfare recipients and drug dealers? Is amazon.com the cheapest source?
I'm glad no one has mentioned my "end of the world" insurance policies.
What do you mean? They work perfectly for Chuck White, exactly as intended. I say everything that's right with America stands right alongside your insurance policies.
(12-08-2012, 02:56 PM)PonderThis Wrote: What do you mean? They work perfectly for Chuck White, exactly as intended. I say everything that's right with America stands right alongside your insurance policies.
Yes it figures you would say that.
You're not in favor of Chuck White becoming rich in the all American tradition?

You must be a communist. Smiling