And... another shooting!
(12-16-2012, 01:01 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-16-2012, 12:54 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Well, more people like ponder commit murder than people like you or myself tv.

Being as how I live in the woods without a single gun that's sort of hard to imagine.

Tell that to the Unibomber.
(12-16-2012, 12:54 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Well, more people like ponder commit murder than people like you or myself tv.

Being as how I live in the woods without a single gun that's sort of hard to imagine.

Why can't you go steal guns from your mom?

I too feel secure enough in my skin and don't require a weapon for protection or testosterone building.

But I did like skeet shooting and at one time was a junior champion but have not touched a shotgun in decades.
(12-16-2012, 01:55 PM)Leonard Wrote:

I too feel secure enough in my skin and don't require a weapon for protection or testosterone building.

More accurately would be saying you don't THINK you require a weapon for protection.
You don't know this. As a matter of fact even if you were some kind of geriatric ninja you could find out any day that you DID need a weapon for protection.Laughing
(12-16-2012, 01:21 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Tell that to the Unibomber.

Smiling
CNN Breaking News
6:53 AM (7 minutes ago)

Quote:A gun safe was found in Newtown, Connecticut, shooter Adam Lanza's bedroom, according to documents released today in the investigation of the Sandy Hook school shooting.

The documents also show that investigators found more than 1,400 rounds of ammunition in the house where Lanza lived with his mother Nancy.

On December 14, Lanza, 20, took his mother?s guns and shot her as she slept in her bed. Then he went to the school and gunned down 20 children and six staff members before killing himself.
Quote:A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...8-09-57-19

Must have been a big glove box?
(03-28-2013, 07:02 AM)Scrapper Wrote: CNN Breaking News
6:53 AM (7 minutes ago)

Quote:A gun safe was found in Newtown, Connecticut, shooter Adam Lanza's bedroom, according to documents released today in the investigation of the Sandy Hook school shooting.

The documents also show that investigators found more than 1,400 rounds of ammunition in the house where Lanza lived with his mother Nancy.

On December 14, Lanza, 20, took his mother?s guns and shot her as she slept in her bed. Then he went to the school and gunned down 20 children and six staff members before killing himself.

1400 rounds? Big deal, so what? Anyone who target shoots knows that buying in bulk is the most inexpensive way to buy ammunition. Just like buying any thing else.
(03-28-2013, 07:32 AM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds.

Where does it say glove box?

A loaded 12-gauge Saiga shotgun was found in the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school
Quote:Documents indicate authorities found a gun safe with shotgun shells in the house and numerous boxes of bullets. In a bedroom closet, they found ear plugs, a handwritten note regarding ammunition and magazines, paperwork on guns and a metal bayonet.

In a top drawer of a filing cabinet, they found paper targets. In a duffel bag, they found ear and eye protection, binoculars, numerous paper targets and an NRA certificate that belonged to Adam Lanza.

Authorities found numerous knives, including samurai swords. They found a military-style uniform in Lanza's bedroom and handwritten notes containing the addresses of local gun shops. The guns found at the home included a .323-caliber Enfield Albian bolt-action rifle, a .22-caliber Savage Mark II rifle, a BB gun and a .22-caliber Volcanic starter pistol.

Among the items seized was a news article on a 2008 school shooting at Northern Illinois University.

Wowza! That's just the stuff they found at their home. Blink
(03-28-2013, 12:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
Quote:Documents indicate authorities found a gun safe with shotgun shells in the house and numerous boxes of bullets. In a bedroom closet, they found ear plugs, a handwritten note regarding ammunition and magazines, paperwork on guns and a metal bayonet.

In a top drawer of a filing cabinet, they found paper targets. In a duffel bag, they found ear and eye protection, binoculars, numerous paper targets and an NRA certificate that belonged to Adam Lanza.

Authorities found numerous knives, including samurai swords. They found a military-style uniform in Lanza's bedroom and handwritten notes containing the addresses of local gun shops. The guns found at the home included a .323-caliber Enfield Albian bolt-action rifle, a .22-caliber Savage Mark II rifle, a BB gun and a .22-caliber Volcanic starter pistol.

Among the items seized was a news article on a 2008 school shooting at Northern Illinois University.

Wowza! That's just the stuff they found at their home. Blink

I'm not sure, are you being sarcastic? That doesn't sound like a lot of stuff to me at all. It sounds like they are TRYING to make it seem like a lot by listing even mundane items.. ear plugs? A BB gun and a starter pistol? Paper targets??
A.22-caliber Volcanic starter pistol is listed. Starter pistols can't fire ANYTHING LOL so who cares what caliber it is??Razz
(03-28-2013, 12:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:

A loaded 12-gauge Saiga shotgun was found in the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school

They must have changed the story, my quote was a copy and paste.
(03-28-2013, 01:10 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-28-2013, 12:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:

They must have changed the story, my quote was a copy and paste.

Those dogsMad
I am denied a firearm. And, that's just words. On paper. From a crooked judge. I had to decide, if he could make that decision for me. And, he can't. No matter. They didn't really know me, when they took my gun. Now, they might have concern. But, I made the choice, for them. When I decided not to kill them all, I decided not to kill any of them. My choice would probably have been a slow poison. But, I'm happier to mark them up in print. And, they still aren't happy. They don't want to be challenged with guns. They don't want to be challenged with the truth. And, they have turned right around, and plotted to end my life. With a sheriff's gun. And, probably, that was their best option, (If they could accomplish a task, without screwing it up). But, they can't. They never could. That's why they serve you. You are an accommodating employer.