Sometimes I Truly Wonder About Marriage
(12-24-2012, 02:26 PM)Wonky Wrote: If I fart and my wife is offended, I should go to another room and take care of that.
Just think if you were a polygamist go could go to another room with another wife in thereBig Grin
(12-24-2012, 02:15 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 02:04 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Farting when you're married is one of the perks involved. Ain't no judge gonna grant you a divorce based on that.
Romance is for the courtship.

With the new gay marriages, it might be considered flirting.

I ran this by a couple of gay friends; one say no the other said ''it depended on the person''. Neither had heard this before and though it hilarious.
It doesn't drive him crazy that I eat only half a banana and leave the other half laying around. He just sticks it in the fridge and eats it for breakfast with his oatmeal.
That's what it's all about. Wink
(12-24-2012, 06:01 PM)Crazylace Wrote: It doesn't drive him crazy that I eat only half a banana and leave the other half laying around. He just sticks it in the fridge and eats it for breakfast with his oatmeal.

Love it!
Happiest of holidays to you and yours, Crazylace!
(12-24-2012, 06:18 PM)Clone Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 06:01 PM)Crazylace Wrote: It doesn't drive him crazy that I eat only half a banana and leave the other half laying around. He just sticks it in the fridge and eats it for breakfast with his oatmeal.

Love it!
Happiest of holidays to you and yours, Crazylace!

Happiest of holidays to you too, darlin. Smiling
(12-24-2012, 02:04 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Farting when you're married is one of the perks involved. Ain't no judge gonna grant you a divorce based on that.

Perhaps, but consider that the warning noise might not be as loud as it is among heterosexual men...
(12-31-2012, 03:21 PM)TennisMom Wrote:

Perhaps, but consider that the warning noise might not be as loud as it is among heterosexual men...

arggggggg