Woman Attacked w/ Sock of Poop
Geeeeeze...just another day in Paradise.......

=================================

Everyone has a subway horror story. In addition to the day-to-day awfulness of crowded rush hour commutes, there are occasional subway parties, flashers, seats filled with mysterious liquids and, sometimes, there's even poo on the floor. But all of that pales in comparison to life on Chicago's Blue Line, where the poo doesn't just harmlessly lie on the floor; instead, as a young Chicago woman recently discovered, it's flung at innocent passengers while inside of a sock.

"He had a sock full of his poop on me," said the 21-year-old college student. "It was everywhere; on my face, my hair, my clothes."
Such was the plight of the unnamed woman who, last week, was attacked by the still at-large assailant. The woman was traveling from her job in Oak Park into the city when the poop thrower boarded her car.

"I wasn't really paying attention," the woman said. In fact, she was on looking at her phone and texting, when the criminal attacked at the next stop without saying a word.

She screamed and, along with a witness, attempted to follow the man, but he was too quick, disappearing before police arrived. For their part, police did look for the man "in and around a gas station," but had no luck. They do, however, have a photo of the perp, who the woman described as "no older than mid-20s, average build, with facial hair above the mouth and on the chin."

"We have photos of the offender and we're seeking to identify him," [a police spokesman] said of images obtained from the CTA. "We've reached out to other [police] agencies and have issued a bulletin."

Small consolation to the woman, though, who said the incident was one of the worst moments of her life. "It was like the biggest degradation I've ever [experienced]. I wish he had just hit me," she said, before adding, grossly, "The worst part is nobody had anything to wipe my face with."

http://gawker.com/5969985/chicago-woman-...socialflow
(12-19-2012, 08:02 PM)Clone Wrote: Geeeeeze...just another day in Paradise.......

=================================

Everyone has a subway horror story. In addition to the day-to-day awfulness of crowded rush hour commutes, there are occasional subway parties, flashers, seats filled with mysterious liquids and, sometimes, there's even poo on the floor. But all of that pales in comparison to life on Chicago's Blue Line, where the poo doesn't just harmlessly lie on the floor; instead, as a young Chicago woman recently discovered, it's flung at innocent passengers while inside of a sock.

"He had a sock full of his poop on me," said the 21-year-old college student. "It was everywhere; on my face, my hair, my clothes."
Such was the plight of the unnamed woman who, last week, was attacked by the still at-large assailant. The woman was traveling from her job in Oak Park into the city when the poop thrower boarded her car.

"I wasn't really paying attention," the woman said. In fact, she was on looking at her phone and texting, when the criminal attacked at the next stop without saying a word.

She screamed and, along with a witness, attempted to follow the man, but he was too quick, disappearing before police arrived. For their part, police did look for the man "in and around a gas station," but had no luck. They do, however, have a photo of the perp, who the woman described as "no older than mid-20s, average build, with facial hair above the mouth and on the chin."

"We have photos of the offender and we're seeking to identify him," [a police spokesman] said of images obtained from the CTA. "We've reached out to other [police] agencies and have issued a bulletin."

Small consolation to the woman, though, who said the incident was one of the worst moments of her life. "It was like the biggest degradation I've ever [experienced]. I wish he had just hit me," she said, before adding, grossly, "The worst part is nobody had anything to wipe my face with."

http://gawker.com/5969985/chicago-woman-...socialflow

Did any monkeys escape from the zoo?
To me, this is a complete horror story.
How would you get to somewhere to wash and change clothes?
She had to travel somewhere in that condition!
No one could even wipe off her face?????
I think I would puke. Seriously.
And take my clothes off down to my underwear.
Right in front of God and everybody.
(12-19-2012, 10:01 PM)Clone Wrote: To me, this is a complete horror story.

Oh sure, make everyone else puke too.
SurprisedLaughingLaughingBig Grin
Ban poop.
[Image: o-CTA-FECESFILLED-SOCK-facebook.jpg]

If 0baaahhhma had a son,........
Sick bastard! Disgusting!
(12-20-2012, 07:51 AM)Larry Wrote: Ban poop.

No. Pass legislation making it harder to get ahold of assault poop, and make people register their assault poop. Put a limit on how much poop you can put into a sock. Prosecute anyone found with too much poop in their sock, or with an unregistered sock of poop.
(12-20-2012, 08:28 AM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: Sick bastard! Disgusting!

Simon Peckerneck? Yeah... agreed!
0bunghole fills his socks with feces everyday, but that is assuming he knows how to change his socks
(12-19-2012, 11:20 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 10:01 PM)Clone Wrote: To me, this is a complete horror story.

Oh sure, make everyone else puke too.
SurprisedLaughingLaughingBig Grin

Laughing

Seriously, what kind of bastard does this kind of thing? I guess it's good he didn't have an assault rifle or she'd be dead, along with most of the other riders.
I just realized I've started two threads about poop.

Perhaps I should make an appointment with my analyst?
If you start playing with it and rolling it into balls, yes.
(12-24-2012, 02:03 PM)PonderThis Wrote: If you start playing with it and rolling it into balls, yes.

Laughing Laughing

Thank you for the reassurances, PonderThis!
No, I only post it on RVF.
I'm happy I don't have to make an appointment,
I don't have an analyst anyway.

Wonder why the word analysis starts with anal......

Laughing Unsure :wacko: Laughing
and change your choice of reading material
(12-24-2012, 02:06 PM)Clone Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 02:03 PM)PonderThis Wrote: If you start playing with it and rolling it into balls, yes.

Laughing Laughing

Thank you for the reassurances, PonderThis!
No, I only post it on RVF.
I'm happy I don't have to make an appointment,
I don't have an analyst anyway.

Wonder why the word analysis starts with anal......

Laughing Unsure :wacko: Laughing

So what are you doing, to prepare your soil for your garden?
(12-20-2012, 08:28 AM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: Sick bastard! Disgusting!

you mean simon, I assume?