Gettin' Exciting
(12-27-2012, 08:30 PM)Clone Wrote: Boy howdy!!!

BTW, you were discussing another person. IJS...

Clone Wrote:I think so too...the irony of it all, to me, is he he posts articulate, descriptive prose while a moron on here responds with:

WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko

I mean, c'mon...who is mentally/morally challenged here??? Rolling Eyes
Through all the fun, it's easy to forget that this began to unfold when I accused Gilbertson of being the one waiting for the call from his pals in Coos Bay. To let him know they had the numbers stacked up high enough for a criminal complaint that would justify his coming to my home. To shut me up about Allyn Ford and his Ford Family Foundation (Who quickly pulled down the quarter of a million dollar grant they had given the killers. As soon as I called them on it. Brad, the US Attorney in Portland, was nice enough to shut down his fax machine, while the killers scrubbed their books. You have a date with the Devil Brad. You have a future in Hell. For being a traitor to your country. (Brad's fax machine remained on when he needed it to). So a US Attorney is a skunk for money. Probably more money, from a non-profit. These skunks tried to murder me, to shut me up. Gilbertson offered us no history at all. When asked. Now, he offers himself to us as a "Whistleblower" in Bosnia. But, what he did in Bosnia, was to sell children into prostitution. And, that's what endreared him to Allyn Ford. You had a chance to tell the public, your history. And, you hid it. So, I will do it for you. You are a thug Gilbert. A thug who belongs in a cell. For the raped children of Bosnia. Do you see now, what a whistleblower is, Gilbert? A whistleblower is the guy you try to shut up. Because you are all I say you are. Your actions towards me, leave no doubt of that?
Wow what a great writerTwitch, what poet, what a wordsmithLaughingLaughing
Gives you something to work towards.
(12-28-2012, 05:16 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Gives you something to work towards.

Yeah but I could drink drano everyday Or huff on spray paint 24 sevens and still never catch up to this loon.
I assumed you already had.
(12-28-2012, 06:12 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I assumed you already had.

The ability to artfully insult without swearing is a sign of wit and intelligence.Wink
Think of it like a soap opera. You may not like it, but there is a sort of plot and story. Much better than the other spam and abuse that flods the forum.
(12-28-2012, 06:15 PM)Clone Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 06:12 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I assumed you already had.

The ability to artfully insult without swearing is a sign of wit and intelligence.Wink

Fuckin A Big Grin
(12-28-2012, 06:23 PM)csrowan Wrote: Think of it like a soap opera. You may not like it, but there is a sort of plot and story. Much better than the other spam and abuse that flods the forum.

You would be right if you watched the exact same episode of "Days of our lives" every single day.
You are new here. You don't have a clue how many times Everyone has heard the same pathetic delusional bullshit from ILC.
Have you ever contributed a speck of good to the world?
(12-28-2012, 06:40 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Have you ever contributed a speck of good to the world?

Instead of asking me questions shouldn't you be visiting some military hospital somewhere telling soldiers with no legs what low life losers they are?
I don't feel soldiers with no legs are low life losers. You would scream if I made up statements like that about you.

Besides, you're evading the question.
(12-28-2012, 07:26 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I don't feel soldiers with no legs are low life losers.

Right, my mistake. You think ALL soldiers are low life losers who lack consciousnesses and only joined the military because they couldn't hack it in civilian life.
And that they must want to be bullies just like all police officers.

What I have ever done for the world?

OK I'll start with exposing people like you for the lying hypocrites you really are.

You're welcome worldBig Grin
It's still straw man arguments, or, what you would scream "LIES!!!" over.
Der, go ahead have the last word again.
I never called the shell shocked at The Roseburg VA losers. I just tortured them with my hokey songs. And, they fed me marijuana, to keep me in this life. I wasn't quite fourteen, when I started living at The VA. I returned when I was 27. For treatment for wounds I received during "Repeated acts of conspicuous valor, while alone and unarmed, and under withering enemy fire". That was the first time I swam The Umpqua in the cold of winter, to escape the sheriffs Pappy Ford had staioned at the gates, to murder me. The sweet staff, stole my logging boots, and sent me nto the cold night, in socks. And, if there turns out to be a God, they will hang for eternity with The Ford Family, who sicced them on an innocent hero, to hide a bad story about lynching baby girls. By horrid mistake. And, for huge profit.