This KKK member just joined the NAACP
http://m.theweek.com/article.php?id=249085

Wyoming recently hosted what's believed to be the first-ever formal meeting between the venerable black civil rights group the NAACP and the infamous white supremacist organization the Ku Klux Klan. That makes the encounter historic — though it certainly doesn't signal a burying of the hatchet.

At the end of the meeting, Simmons gamely asked Abarr if he wanted to join the NAACP. "I wouldn't have a problem with joining the NAACP," he said quickly, plunking down a $50 bill — the $30 registration fee and a $20 donation — and filling out the application Simmons handed him. Abarr said he's already a member of the ACLU and Southern Poverty Law Center. But he didn't return the courtesy to Simmons or his NAACP colleagues. "You have to be white to join the Klan," he told the AP.

Would have loved to been at that meeting.Smiling
I'm sure you can get some of your supremacist buddies to fill you in.
(09-05-2013, 01:47 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm sure you can get some of your supremacist buddies to fill you in.

The news story pretty much fills people in. I would have enjoyed observing them interact, body language/facial expressions and stuff.
I find your reference to my supremacist buddies to be as petty and small as you.
[Image: David-and-Goliath.jpg]
. "You have to be white to join the Klan,"
I'm sure they could lie about it.
After all, who can tell under those sheets?
(09-06-2013, 04:04 AM)chuck white Wrote: . "You have to be white to join the Klan,"
I'm sure they could lie about it.
After all, who can tell under those sheets?

NO.

http://cms.m1is.com/video.aspx?mid=d20a9...efcd4182f2
[Image: 2mm8mde.jpg]
Remember the KKK Colored Guard is "colored."
(09-05-2013, 01:05 PM)Scar Wrote: http://m.theweek.com/article.php?id=249085

Wyoming recently hosted what's believed to be the first-ever formal meeting between the venerable black civil rights group the NAACP and the infamous white supremacist organization the Ku Klux Klan. That makes the encounter historic — though it certainly doesn't signal a burying of the hatchet.

At the end of the meeting, Simmons gamely asked Abarr if he wanted to join the NAACP. "I wouldn't have a problem with joining the NAACP," he said quickly, plunking down a $50 bill — the $30 registration fee and a $20 donation — and filling out the application Simmons handed him. Abarr said he's already a member of the ACLU and Southern Poverty Law Center. But he didn't return the courtesy to Simmons or his NAACP colleagues. "You have to be white to join the Klan," he told the AP.

Would have loved to been at that meeting.Smiling

Wonder if weapons had to be checked in at the door?

Last time I was in the bar (only one) at Nordman, ID, a lost CA black man walked in and I swear the juke box stop playing, the place went quiet, and the only sound you heard was the cocking of pistol hammers.

There are just some places you know to avoid.