Site maintenance: 12/31/2012 10:00 PM
On 12/31 at about 10:00 pm, we will be performing maintenance on the site to upgrade to the latest version of the MyBB forum software to fix issues with the post editor buttons. This may result in up to 45 minutes of downtime. Thank for your patience.
Dang...all those PUI New Year's Eve posters will be without somewhere to drool...
Larry might have to wait until 10:45.
Thanks for taking care of this, kgasso.
Maybe it's like the car always seems to run better after an oil change, but this site seems to be moving much faster....
Part of this maintenance was some database cleanup and optimization. Additionally:
  • Accounts which were registered but not logged into for over a year AND with zero posts have been removed
  • Two rarely used sections (the Asylum and Philosophy sections) were removed. Asylum threads were moved to the Lounge; Philosophy threads moved to Sociology.
(01-01-2013, 03:33 AM)kgasso Wrote: Part of this maintenance was some database cleanup and optimization. Additionally:
  • Accounts which were registered but not logged into for over a year AND with zero posts have been removed
  • Two rarely used sections (the Asylum and Philosophy sections) were removed. Asylum threads were moved to the Lounge; Philosophy threads moved to Sociology.

Did the signatures go away as well?
(12-31-2012, 10:43 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Larry might have to wait until 10:45.

Reported. Trolling for argument.
Oh my, I hope I don't get in trouble for this. Laughing
(01-01-2013, 11:27 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Oh my, I hope I don't get in trouble for this. Laughing

You should not have used the word 'might'.

You should have said
" Larry will have to wait until 10:45."
KGasso stated it might take less than 45 minutes, so since his stated intention was to start at 10, it could have been earlier than 10:45.
(01-01-2013, 11:38 AM)PonderThis Wrote: KGasso stated it might take less than 45 minutes, so since his stated intention was to start at 10, it could have been earlier than 10:45.

I stand corrected, Larry's reporting is without merit.
can we have our signatures back?
(01-01-2013, 11:38 AM)PonderThis Wrote: KGasso stated it might take less than 45 minutes, so since his stated intention was to start at 10, it could have been earlier than 10:45.

I too hope you don't "get in trouble for this".

It's enough that you may feel embarrassed for again posting a provocative note for the sole reason of stirring up the stuff. We all have our little twitches, don't we.

And I hope the coming year is your best ever, that you enjoy good health and the peace that the stillness of your wonderful mountain home provides. And, of course, my best wishes for the dogs. They are blessed to have that wonderful "playground" in which to romp and chase.
Did he get a new dog? I thought there was but 1.
(01-01-2013, 01:32 PM)Wonky Wrote: again posting a provocative note for the sole reason of stirring up the stuff

Exactly my point.
Well, I have been babysitting one for an owner that should have been back a week ago, I hope I only have one. Smiling

Funny Wonky feels I may feel embarrassed. Me feel embarrassed. Laughing
(01-01-2013, 02:10 PM)Larry Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 01:32 PM)Wonky Wrote: again posting a provocative note for the sole reason of stirring up the stuff

Exactly my point.

The note was posted during 2012, before politeness had overtaken the forum. Smiling
kinda like a bachelor party
Thanks gasso, all the stuff works now Big GrinBig Grin