Anybody Know This Guy?
[Image: th?id=H.4668123499989705&pid=15.1]
No takers? Think he's a Tea Partier? Nah, Rachel would of already crucified him if he was.
(12-31-2012, 09:48 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: No takers? Think he's a Tea Partier? Nah, Rachel would of already crucified him if he was.

I figured he was client of yours who ran off with out paying.Smiling
Alright, a clue. He helped facilitate NO TAXES on BILLIONS of dollars of profit.
(12-31-2012, 09:55 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:48 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: No takers? Think he's a Tea Partier? Nah, Rachel would of already crucified him if he was.

I figured he was client of yours who ran off with out paying.Smiling

Nah, my clients are smarter than that.Wink He's one of those 1%ers that works for one of Obamas buddies.
Are you somehow blaming Obama for the school shooting? Really?
Well, it wasn't the guns fault. OL wants to make sure we know that.
(12-31-2012, 10:18 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Are you somehow blaming Obama for the school shooting? Really?

Nope, just that fact that the Obamamedia has tried to tie the last ones to the tea party, within minutes, but this particular one gets a pass. This guy is also responsible for making sure GE pays NO taxes in the US, and his boss works for Obama. I guess if he was related to the Koch brothers we would already have been informed of this, minutes after the shooting.
(12-31-2012, 10:51 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:18 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Are you somehow blaming Obama for the school shooting? Really?

Nope, just that fact that the Obamamedia has tried to tie the last ones to the tea party, within minutes, but this particular one gets a pass. This guy is also responsible for making sure GE pays NO taxes in the US, and his boss works for Obama. I guess if he was related to the Koch brothers we would already have been informed of this, minutes after the shooting.

I don't recall any school shooting anywhere that was blamed on the tea party. Jesus you are nuts.
(12-31-2012, 11:08 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:51 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

I don't recall any school shooting anywhere that was blamed on the tea party. Jesus you are nuts.

No, you're just an idiot.
Why do we know more about George Zimmerman than we do Adam Lanza? We knew more about Zimmerman and his family within an hour of him shooting Martin than we still know about Adam Lanza and his family.
Maybe because Zimmerman is alive and was talking to the media. Adam Lanza was kind of a recluse and is now deceased.
GE paid no taxes. BS.
We have the highest corporate tax rate in the world. All corps are paying too much. Thanks to this GE prices are much lower as they don't pass it on to the consumer. If we could get them a negative tax rate even more so.
Nobody should pay taxes, any taxes. Why should we or GE?