The Simon Peter Thread
I can only see this ending badly. Sad
(12-31-2012, 10:44 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:43 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:42 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:35 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: The word "c*nt" is over the top. Period.

I agree.

It seems you only agree when it is pointed towards you though. Rolling Eyes
No one on here has ever called me that. Razz

Not to your face.

In other words, not by anyone that would matter to me. Smiling
(12-31-2012, 10:42 PM)Scrapper Wrote: The word "c*nt" is over the top. Period.

Was there a pun intended there? Unsure
Darn..I should have 'bragged' about how good our rescued little doggy is doing! Drats. Big Grin

As I said in another thread:

(12-31-2012, 11:00 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm out!
See y'all next year!
Looking forward to a wonderful 2013... and a new & improved, kinder & gentler Rogue Valley Forum that we can have a little pride in!
See you then!
Waving
(12-31-2012, 10:44 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:43 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:42 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:35 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: The word "c*nt" is over the top. Period.

I agree.

It seems you only agree when it is pointed towards you though. Rolling Eyes
No one on here has ever called me that. Razz

Not to your face.

There it is folks, the new, kindler, gentler RVF . A little preview for 2013

[Image: taxidriver.gif]
2013... A new year... A new beginning...

[Image: 307200_10151405595706913_1709500526_n.jpg]
Same shit different day. Ponder can't be man enough to simply admit he was denigrating me,(What a shock not "man" enough) unprovoked and Clone went right along with it but she's a survivor so...?
Now I'm the bad guy because my response was worse that the two of them publicly berating me?.

It's pretty shallow anyway to claim someone lacks intelligence because they have a differing opinion but that is Ponders outlook on everyone who disagrees with his extreme views. And that means the vast majority of Americans.
So go on on Clone and CS Rowen, keep looking for reasons to excuse your pals ad hominem attack on me. It reeks of desperation in my opinion. I've debated any and everything anyone throws at me so if someone has to claim I simply lack intelligence Then who is it that can't defend THEIR position?

I think think some of you should be thanking me. With out me how would you all strut around feeling guilty about slavery and Americans conquering the natives?
You should have to pay for the pleasure you feel pretending I held the whips, nooses or the infected blankets.
I do have paypal.Big Grin
(01-01-2013, 01:10 PM)tvguy Wrote: Same shit different day. Ponder can't be man enough to simply admit he was denigrating me,(What a shock not "man" enough) unprovoked and Clone went right along with it but she's a survivor so...?
Now I'm the bad guy because my response was worse that the two of them publicly berating me?.

It's pretty shallow anyway to claim someone lacks intelligence because they have a differing opinion but that is Ponders outlook on everyone who disagrees with his extreme views. And that means the vast majority of Americans.
So go on on Clone and CS Rowen, keep looking for reasons to excuse your pals ad hominem attack on me. It reeks of desperation in my opinion. I've debated any and everything anyone throws at me so if someone has to claim I simply lack intelligence Then who is it that can't defend THEIR position?

I think think some of you should be thanking me. With out me how would you all strut around feeling guilty about slavery and Americans conquering the natives?
You should have to pay for the pleasure you feel pretending I held the whips, nooses or the infected blankets.

They want you gone tv, which also goes against the majority.
Paranoid, the both of you. Nobody wants anyone gone.
Nice martyr complex a building though.
I don't want anyone gone. I want everyone polite.
Well, that ain't gonna' happen. Civil is about the best to hope for.
(01-01-2013, 01:10 PM)tvguy Wrote: Same shit different day. Ponder can't be man enough to simply admit he was denigrating me,(What a shock not "man" enough) unprovoked and Clone went right along with it but she's a survivor so...?

As Ponder said in another thread:

(01-01-2013, 02:14 PM)PonderThis Wrote: The note was posted during 2012, before politeness had overtaken the forum. Smiling
(01-01-2013, 01:53 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Well, that ain't gonna' happen. Civil is about the best to hope for.

I agree, and civil will be fine with me. Otherwise I had planned to only post in the music and cool photos threads. Now those are some peaceful threads. Smiling
(01-01-2013, 03:30 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 01:53 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Well, that ain't gonna' happen. Civil is about the best to hope for.

I agree, and civil will be fine with me. Otherwise I had planned to only post in the music and cool photos threads. Now those are some peaceful threads. Smiling

Dammit Cletus take some freaking pitchers with your new freaking camera and post them on the stupid cool pic thread..dammit. Why I oughtta....