The Simon Peter Thread
(12-31-2012, 09:15 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:09 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:06 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:04 AM)PonderThis Wrote: It's a trend for people that come here with their real name to be falsely accused of being pedophiles?

No , but to be odd or to talk about suing someone seems to be common.

He should just take being accused of being a pedophile like a man, I suppose.

I think that he should have never came here with his real name and started posing to anyone like Simon.DUH.

It's not your place to tell others how they can post. Sorry. You're just a classic bully.
(12-31-2012, 09:19 AM)PonderThis Wrote: It's not your place to tell others how they can post. Sorry. You're just a classic bully.

And some people are classic off topic spammers who want to use this venue to spread their sick hatred and paranoid schitzo crap.
If your buddy ILLsickass freak wants to post about his sick delusional crap and attack a local Sheriff with despicable lies then he should at least start his own thread.
Instead he posts it to every single topic he can find.

This pile of crap claims the Sheriff goes to Bosnia to rape young girls and you worry about me being a bullyLaughingLaughingLaughing Wow what an idiot.
You have too much anger to be carrying a gun.
(12-31-2012, 09:26 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:19 AM)PonderThis Wrote: It's not your place to tell others how they can post. Sorry. You're just a classic bully.

And some people are classic off topic spammers who want to use this venue to spread their sick hatred and paranoid schitzo crap.
If your buddy ILLsickass freak wants to post about his sick delusional crap and attack a local Sheriff with despicable lies then he should at least start his own thread.

This pile of crap claims the Sheriff goes to Bosnia to rape young girls and you worry about me being a bullyLaughingLaughingLaughing Wow what an idiot.

Good, TVg... Get it ALL out! Rolling Eyes We'll see how it goes come tomorrow... with the new year & new rules! Eyebrows

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...?tid=13028
Quote:All,

As the year closes, I'd like to encourage everyone to take another read over the forum rules.

I'd especially like to draw attention to the following things which are not allowed anywhere on the site:
Harassing or intimidating/threatening comments (including legal threats).
Anything that creates a poor fellowship, including rude remarks, ad hominem (personal) argument, perpetuating flamewars, and trolling. If it doesn't harbor discussion or you're posting it just to get on someone's nerves, it doesn't belong.

Please note that while we've been fairly lax in moderation, several complaints have arisen lately and we will be taking a more active role in policing the site in the coming year. In doing so, we ask that everyone please abide by the rules in order to make everyone's interactions and discussions as pleasant as possible.

Thanks,

Kam

Yeppers... you better get it all out today, TVg.
(12-31-2012, 08:51 AM)Scrapper Wrote: The "Ban List" states:

Continued harassment of another member (libel)
I did notice he posted more angry and insulting responses to a lot of people after he returned. He should take a cue from OL. OL has not lost his composure over the reelection of Obama. Rolling EyesWink
(12-31-2012, 09:29 AM)PonderThis Wrote: You have too much anger to be carrying a gun.

LaughingLaughing Yeah because I speak out about a mad man who almost daily insults local police judges and law endorsement people telling lies.

Or because I expose extremist leftwhackjob people who stereotype soldiers, police hunters and fishermen for being the total hypocrites they are?

You call a fisherman a low-level human who tortures fish for their own amusement.

and then You post how you hope an old man in a hospital suffers MORE.

Tell me more about how I lack empathyLaughing
(12-31-2012, 09:38 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:26 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Good, TVg... Get it ALL out! Rolling Eyes We'll see how it goes come tomorrow... with the new year & new rules! Eyebrows

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...?tid=13028
Quote:All,

As the year closes, I'd like to encourage everyone to take another read over the forum rules.

I'd especially like to draw attention to the following things which are not allowed anywhere on the site:
Harassing or intimidating/threatening comments (including legal threats).
Anything that creates a poor fellowship, including rude remarks, ad hominem (personal) argument, perpetuating flamewars, and trolling. If it doesn't harbor discussion or you're posting it just to get on someone's nerves, it doesn't belong.

Please note that while we've been fairly lax in moderation, several complaints have arisen lately and we will be taking a more active role in policing the site in the coming year. In doing so, we ask that everyone please abide by the rules in order to make everyone's interactions and discussions as pleasant as possible.

Thanks,

Kam

Yeppers... you better get it all out today, TVg.

What about you Mrs. Troll?
(12-31-2012, 09:39 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 08:51 AM)Scrapper Wrote: The "Ban List" states:

Continued harassment of another member (libel)
I did notice he posted more angry and insulting responses to a lot of people after he returned. He should take a cue from OL. OL has not lost his composure over the reelection of Obama. Rolling EyesWink

Key word Cletus ... "responses"

His thread about fat Moochelle sucks them in every time he posts another pictureLaughingLaughing
(12-31-2012, 09:41 AM)tvguy Wrote: What about you Mrs. Troll?

I don't believe she holds this same degree of anger as you do.
I suppose those who feel the need to press that report button should feel so proud of their little whiny-ass selves yet again.
Eventually all that will be left are people who completely agree with you on everything...won't that be a pretty forum?

2013...year of the tattletale, drugged-out, alcoholic, anarchist, unladylike talk-like-a sailor and post disgusting pictures, martyrs and hypocrites...have fun!
(12-31-2012, 09:44 AM)PonderThis Wrote:

It's all about what you believe, rightLaughing

My "anger" seems to be something you fixate on and try and dramatize. People like you SHOULD make most people angry or at least throw up in their mouth a little bit . If not they aren't alive.

You don't?

HUH...let's just see about that...Wink
(12-31-2012, 09:49 AM)broadzilla Wrote: I suppose those who feel the need to press that report button should feel so proud of their little whiny-ass selves yet again.
Eventually all that will be left are people who completely agree with you on everything...won't that be a pretty forum?

2013...year of the tattletale, drugged-out, alcoholic, anarchist, unladylike talk-like-a sailor and post disgusting pictures, martyrs and hypocrites...have fun!

Pretty much nailed it. It's the same whining crying far lefties who already dominate the postings who can stand the tiny handful of righties ( or me) like OL, RG, Simon or Larry.
They all want to go tell their mommy that someone wuz mean to them WAAAAaaaaa

I don't have that bulging vein in my forehead, either! Razz
(12-31-2012, 09:50 AM)tvguy Wrote:

It's all about what you believe, rightLaughing

My "anger" seems to be something you fixate on and try and dramatize. People like you SHOULD make most people angry or at least throw up in their mouth a little bit . If not they aren't alive.

Dude...they are working on you next, don't you realize that. The bullies have picked their new target. Their fingers are poised to press that report button the minute you dare cross what they consider to be the line.

Too bad kgasso only looks when they call, he doesn't know the whole story...or maybe he does and he has a personal affinity for those who smoke dope, women who are disgusting (acting like sailors), and those who play the martyr card incessantly?

I won't lower myself to their level and start pushing the report button...I gave that up long ago. Neither will you, I know that.
(12-31-2012, 09:49 AM)broadzilla Wrote: 2013...year of the tattletale, drugged-out, alcoholic, anarchist, unladylike talk-like-a sailor and post disgusting pictures, martyrs and hypocrites...have fun!

Sounds like none of that will be allowed.
I stand behind Kam's 'New Year/New Rules'.
I welcome the change! Thumbs Up
(12-31-2012, 09:59 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:49 AM)broadzilla Wrote: 2013...year of the tattletale, drugged-out, alcoholic, anarchist, unladylike talk-like-a sailor and post disgusting pictures, martyrs and hypocrites...have fun!

Sounds like none of that will be allowed.
I stand behind Kam's 'New Year/New Rules'.
I welcome the change! Thumbs Up

Sure it will...and I am sure you will stop your part of it too????

[Image: lol-045.gif]
(12-31-2012, 09:49 AM)broadzilla Wrote: I suppose those who feel the need to press that report button should feel so proud of their little whiny-ass selves yet again.

Seems like it would be easy enough to just not post libelous or profane personal attacks then, wouldn't it?
I wonder if he plans to put a stop to the passive aggressive hypocritical BS as well! Big Grin That'll be fun! Eyebrows Some people won't have a clue how to post! Laughing This is going to be awesome! Dancing
(12-31-2012, 10:03 AM)PonderThis Wrote:

Seems like it would be easy enough to just not post libelous or profane personal attacks then, wouldn't it?

Seems like people could also learn to stop poking, but that's not going to happen is it????