The Simon Peter Thread
(12-31-2012, 10:05 AM)broadzilla Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:03 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:49 AM)broadzilla Wrote: I suppose those who feel the need to press that report button should feel so proud of their little whiny-ass selves yet again.

Seems like it would be easy enough to just not post libelous or profane personal attacks then, wouldn't it?

Seems like people could also learn to stop poking, but that's not going to happen is it????

"Poking" is in the eye of the beholder. It could just as easily be considered fleshing out a position. It's still no excuse for libelous or profane personal attacks. If these people are intelligent, they can come up with better and more clever replies than that. If they're not intelligent, get out of the way or go to the leisure topics instead.
Let's hear it for the new rules, Scrapper-style! Now we can all learn to post like her! Oh, joy![Image: happy-cheerleader-130.gif][Image: happy-142.GIF][Image: happy-128.gif][Image: happy-051.gif]

...and don't forget the disgusting pictures...I won't post those.
Oh, wait...don't forget to learn to speak like you are 17 again...gotta love those old hags that think acting/talking/dressing like they are 17 is cool. BWHAHAHAHA!!!!
(12-31-2012, 10:08 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:49 AM)broadzilla Wrote: I suppose those who feel the need to press that report button should feel so proud of their little whiny-ass selves yet again.

Seems like it would be easy enough to just not post libelous or profane personal attacks then, wouldn't it?

Seems like people could also learn to stop poking, but that's not going to happen is it????

"Poking" is in the eye of the beholder. It could just as easily be considered fleshing out a position. It's still no excuse for libelous or profane personal attacks. If these people are intelligent, they can come up with better and more clever replies than that. If they're not intelligent, get out of the way or go to the leisure topics instead.
People aren't even left alone in leisure topics. Where the heck have you been?
(12-31-2012, 10:16 AM)broadzilla Wrote:

There's no "reason" for libelous or profane personal attacks. You can't seem to get that.

You mean a "personal attack" like the first thread I clicked on Yesterday where you and Clone personally attacked ME on the pity the poor Indian thread?

Clone Offline
Forum User
RE: Today, December 29th, 1890

(12-29-2012 07:26 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Because, like it or not, he represents the average not too smart guy that really doesn't give a shit.

I click on a thread for the first time only to see Clone saying "how true" to your comment (12-29-2012 07:26 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Because, like it or not, he represents the average not too smart guy that really doesn't give a shit.
(12-31-2012, 10:20 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:03 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Seems like it would be easy enough to just not post libelous or profane personal attacks then, wouldn't it?

There's no "reason" for libelous or profane personal attacks. You can't seem to get that.

But it's OK to say that the Sheriff of JOCO is a rapist because ILC is such a great poet.Laughing
Saying you represent something isn't the same as saying you are. Smiling
(12-31-2012, 10:03 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Seems like it would be easy enough to just not post libelous or profane personal attacks then, wouldn't it?

Because it's okay for her buddies... those in her clique! Because it's all about Junior High. Just ask her! Razz Rolling Eyes Laughing
(12-31-2012, 10:22 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Saying you represent something isn't the same as saying you are. Smiling

You are weaseling again, It was a "personal attack" and you know it. So what rules will be reportable?
Just the rules you agree with?
(12-31-2012, 10:22 AM)tvguy Wrote: But it's OK to say that the Sheriff of JOCO is a rapist because ILC is such a great poet.Laughing

The sheriff is a public figure and thus not protected like other citizens, and it's a matter of public record the company he worked for before he came to Josephine County (Dyncorp), a very large company, was involved in at least one of their divisions in procuring children for sexual purposes.

With this background, Illc's comments are legitimate parody if nothing else. As a public figure, Gilbertson is going to have to just grin and bear it.

As opposed to Simon, who outright did libel Rowan, a private person. A big world of difference.
(12-31-2012, 10:24 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:05 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Seems like people could also learn to stop poking, but that's not going to happen is it????

Because it's okay for her buddies... those in her clique! Because it's all about Junior High. Just ask her! Razz Rolling Eyes Laughing

Better my clique than that of the whiny report button pushers. Razz
Guess that makes your clique a bunch of toddlers. Smiling
(12-31-2012, 10:24 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:22 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Saying you represent something isn't the same as saying you are. Smiling

You are weaseling again, It was a "personal attack" and you know it. So what rules will be reportable?

Of course, because they are the only ones who still push the report button.

Report me. If K Gasso asks, I'll tell you I'm sorry. And really mean it, too. Smiling
(12-31-2012, 10:30 AM)PonderThis Wrote:

Report me. If K Gasso asks, I'll tell you I'm sorry. And really mean it, too. Smiling

Just making sure this stays, for posterity's sake.
(12-31-2012, 10:27 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:22 AM)tvguy Wrote: But it's OK to say that the Sheriff of JOCO is a rapist because ILC is such a great poet.Laughing

The sheriff is a public figure and thus not protected like other citizens, and it's a matter of public record the company he worked for before he came to Josephine County (Dyncorp), a very large company, was involved in at least one of their divisions in procuring children for sexual purposes.

With this background, Illc's comments are legitimate parody if nothing else. As a public figure, Gilbertson is going to have to just grin and bear it.

As opposed to Simon, who outright did libel Rowan, a private person. A big world of difference.

I don't care what Simon said. I don't care if a man is a public Official. We have a forum member who repeatedly attacks with vile vicious despicable lies about a Sheriff who lives right here and graciously posts here.

You can defend it and call it legitimate parody all you want IMO it still breaks the forum rules that some of you want to see followed.
(12-31-2012, 10:32 AM)broadzilla Wrote:

Just making sure this stays, for posterity's sake.

Oh I hope I really hope K Gasso doesn't ask me to tell TVguy I'm sorry and really mean it too. Smiling
(12-31-2012, 10:04 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I wonder if he plans to put a stop to the passive aggressive hypocritical BS as well! Big Grin That'll be fun! Eyebrows Some people won't have a clue how to post! Laughing This is going to be awesome! Dancing

You're fucked. LaughingLaughingLaughing Especially after you have a few keystone lights.LaughingLaughingLaughing

You miss the point. The point is that I just showed proof of you and your mom together with a personal attack.
Glass house, stones....
(12-31-2012, 10:35 AM)tvguy Wrote: I don't care if a man is a public Official. We have a forum member who repeatedly attacks with vile vicious despicable lies about a Sheriff who lives right here and graciously posts here.

You can defend it and call it legitimate parody all you want IMO it still breaks the forum rules that some of you want to see followed.

If your opinion was what counted I'm sure the world would be quite a bit different kind of place. Smiling
(12-31-2012, 10:38 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:35 AM)tvguy Wrote: I don't care if a man is a public Official. We have a forum member who repeatedly attacks with vile vicious despicable lies about a Sheriff who lives right here and graciously posts here.

If your opinion was what counted I'm sure the world would be quite a bit different kind of place. Smiling

And if yours counted our flag would be either Japaneses or German and Osama would have gotten off with probation.LaughingLaughing

Plus the roads would be covered in dead deer because no one could ever shoot them.