The Simon Peter Thread
(12-31-2012, 10:42 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:38 AM)PonderThis Wrote: If your opinion was what counted I'm sure the world would be quite a bit different kind of place. Smiling

And if yours counted our flag would be either Japaneses or German and Osama would have gotten off with probation.LaughingLaughing

No, we'd all fly the flag of anarchy and we'd all share in a world of happiness. Smiling
(12-31-2012, 10:36 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: keystone lights

Anyone with any kind of taste would NEVER drink that crap! Barf!
I am so excited to see what the new year brings to RVR! Dancing
A new & improved... kinder & gentler... Rogue Valley Forum! Thumbs Up
What's not to like about Kam's plan? It's a wonderful idea that I support 100%.
I was up reading late last night.
I'm just now reading the forum while having my cuppa joe.

The beat goes on, eh?

Ugly stuff flowing from fingers.

Talk about junior high!

I am a worthless being because I'm an old hag who cusses like a sailor and dresses like a 17 year old.

Yet you defend Simon Peter, who does nothing here but troll. Nothing.

Ugly, junior high school, 'mean girl' stuff.

So petty.

C.S. Rowan is an interesting, articulate poster.
His unfortunate situation being he didn't come from MTF.

It didn't take long for him to be thrown under the bus!
Who praised Simon Peter? Certainly not me.

I thought you said you read the thread?
I didn't see anybody defending Simon either, one down for one week. Well, TV tried to say wait, I'm just as bad, but nobody paid much attention. Smiling
(12-31-2012, 11:42 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Who praised Simon Peter? Certainly not me.

Like that is the relevant, main gist of my post Laughing
Sometimes turning a blind eye is a huge statement regarding one's stance.
(12-31-2012, 11:55 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Sometimes turning a blind eye is a huge statement regarding one's stance.

Like I am on the forum as much as you people are???
I didn't even see what went on last night.

Regardless, starting a thread like this just stirs more shit. As we all can clearly see.

As for the rules being enforced, I'm all for it...if they are enforced all the time and equally. But, that has NEVER been the case before.
(12-31-2012, 11:53 AM)Clone Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 11:42 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Who praised Simon Peter? Certainly not me.

Like that is the relevant, main gist of my post Laughing

So why did you post it? :wacko:
I didn't see what went on last night either. I was gone all weekend. BUT... I saw the ban list this morning... and I've seen enough of SP's 'spewage' to take a wild guess at what happened.
(12-31-2012, 09:02 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 08:50 AM)cletus1 Wrote: So Simon Peter got temporarily banned. Man, I didn't see that coming. Rolling Eyes So what did he do?Smiling

I'm sure that C S Sheriff wore out the report button because Simon somewhere said he was a ped.
So then CS sheriff started talking lawsuits and libel.

Funny how that's such a trend for dummies who come here with their real name. Have we ever seen anyone post here with their real name that wasn't a little weird?Laughing

Hey now.... that's LIBEL!!!! Smiling
(12-31-2012, 09:49 AM)broadzilla Wrote: I suppose those who feel the need to press that report button should feel so proud of their little whiny-ass selves yet again.
Eventually all that will be left are people who completely agree with you on everything...won't that be a pretty forum?

2013...year of the tattletale, drugged-out, alcoholic, anarchist, unladylike talk-like-a sailor and post disgusting pictures, martyrs and hypocrites...have fun!

*like*
(12-31-2012, 12:09 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I didn't see what went on last night either. I was gone all weekend.

But yet you jump in with all 4 hooves, heehawing.
(12-31-2012, 10:24 AM)tvguy Wrote: You are weaseling again, It was a "personal attack" and you know it. So what rules will be reportable?
Just the rules you agree with?
On a respectful post regarding the rememberance of the Wounded Knee Massacre, Ponder said you represent the folks who don't give a shit. It's true! You have continually made fun of American Indians, calling them injuns, et.

This was your response. This would be the reportable offense:

Go save a fish you gutless queer coward and denigrate our wounded soldiers while you are at it.
Fuck you with a capital F for putting words in my mouth.

Why don't you shed tears for ALL the atrocities of the past?? Because you pretend we are guilty now just for being white ?? Morons

Fuck you people for pretending that If I find what happened in the past SOLELY the guilt of those who live THEN.

Fuck you asswipe dipshits for acting so superior because you talk shit on a forum.

Let me know when you have a time machine and I'll go back with you and save the world. Until then you are just blowholes.
At least he spells his swear words correctly.
Did a simonfest happen last night while I was listening to the football game, or is this for the Sandusky comments of a week or so ago?
Or was it Simon's Avatar of the fireman murderer that did the trick?
(12-31-2012, 01:17 PM)bbqboy Wrote: At least he spells his swear words correctly.
Did a simonfest happen last night while I was listening to the football game, or is this for the Sandusky comments of a week or so ago?
Or was it Simon's Avatar of the fireman murderer that did the trick?

Looks like it was for the past "offenses". Last night was calm.
(12-31-2012, 08:56 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 08:54 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: What about the guy that threAtened him with a lawsuit?

You mean C.S Sheriff Laughing

I've been staying away while I waited to see how this would all work out.

However, if you read carefully, you will note that I never threatened Simon with a lawsuit. Only after he edited his original libelous post did I mention (in response to another post of his) that he had (past tense) put himself in danger of a lawsuit.

At no point in time did I ever say or imply "stop that or I will sue you".
(12-31-2012, 01:23 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 08:56 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 08:54 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: What about the guy that threAtened him with a lawsuit?

You mean C.S Sheriff Laughing

I've been staying away while I waited to see how this would all work out.

However, if you read carefully, you will note that I never threatened Simon with a lawsuit. Only after he edited his original libelous post did I mention (in response to another post of his) that he had (past tense) put himself in danger of a lawsuit.

At no point in time did I ever say or imply "stop that or I will sue you".

Can you validate that for us?
I can. I watched it all happen. Doesn't matter, Simon's just a World Class Dick who plays dirty. He intentionally pushes the limits, either out of boredom or a real need to terrorize.