New Years Resolutions Anyone?
I resolve to take a vacation in the month of January to a tropical Island.

I also plan to think about doing more physical exercise and then not do it.

I plan to take my camera with me when I go out so that I can post more photos.

That's it. I should be able to keep these resolutions. Smiling
I'm giving up heroin, speed and cocaine.

That's it. I should be able to keep these resolutions. Smiling
I resolve to ask my family to help out around the house more. Make sure I take time to read and do crafting you know time for me. I also plan on taking time for my faith. I want to volunteer more. Also exercise more. Take more pictures and spend more time with my extended family.
Was the 'more' intended for the 'asking' or for 'help out'?
I am going to do my VERY BEST to follow the RVF rules!
I must admit... a part of me hopes that it will make the crabby, mean, rude, obnoxious, bad guys mad! Razz Mad enough to leave if they can't follow along with this new game! Big Grin

I am going to work on designing my new tattoo.
I've been putting it off... but I am going to git 'er done in 2013! Eyebrows

I'm also going to work on starting scrapbooks for each of my grandkids... including the 2 that are coming in 2013! Smiling
[Image: no-new-year-resolution.jpg]
(01-01-2013, 11:29 AM)broadzilla Wrote: [Image: no-new-year-resolution.jpg]

I agree, BZ!

And still...

Nothing wrong with taking a moment or two as we start a new calendar year to review old habits and consider changes that may be necessary.

I liked Scapper's comment about resolving to be a "better member" (paraphrasing) here at the 'ol RVF. Me too! I hope I can pause before posting blistering sarcastic stuff that does nothing to promote conversation. We are lucky to have this space to air our opinions. Ya gotta admit the price is right! Thanks KG.

Happy New Year, all!
I don't really have any resolutions either, BZ. Right now I just want to get all the Christmas decorations put away by next weekend.
I am a little concerned about some folks' apparent resolve to be nicer on this forum. I have my ignore list exactly how I like it and now I might have to start reading some stuff that I might otherwise miss out on. Rather than go to all that work, I think I will be the official RVF "stirrer of the pot." So either you all reconsider this "being nicer" shit... or I will be forced to intervene.

P.S. My sincere thanks to all that participated in last night's "Simon Peter" thread. It wasn't exactly epic, but it did make for some amusing reading this morning.
[Image: 406633_262656823861380_2007152175_n.jpg]
[Image: 133700682659414139_UUcAgzrA.jpg]
(01-02-2013, 08:52 AM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 133700682659414139_UUcAgzrA.jpg]

Laughing This guy may be "Donald Trump" rich soon!
(01-01-2013, 11:55 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote: P.S. My sincere thanks to all that participated in last night's "Simon Peter" thread. It wasn't exactly epic, but it did make for some amusing reading this morning.

SP is on my Ignore List, so I missed it. I'm sure I'll live. Dry

Wait, I do have a resolution! I resolve to keep up an exercise regimen while away in February and March. Even if all I do is some laps in the pool, weather permitting, or walking, I cannot stop what I've started. My gym visits began in September and aside from holiday absences, I've kept going. I might even lose weight if my DH stopped bringing home stuff from Costco, like jelly beans.