Human Remains Found in CP Foothills
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...er_default
MEDFORD -- A Jackson County sheriff's spokeswoman says authorities are working to identify human remains found in southern Oregon by a man mining for gold.

Spokeswoman Andrea Carlson says the gold miner reported his find to the sheriff's office late Saturday, saying the location was remote and could only be reached by foot.

Deputies pinpointed the location of the remains near the Central Point foothills. A deputy medical examiner and detectives recovered the skeleton on Sunday.

Carlson said Monday that work has begun to identify the remains. If dental records are complete and there is enough evidence, deputies may have an ID in a few days. If a complete DNA analysis is needed, the process could take a few months.

-- The Associated Press

Who's missing?
Who knew the Central Point foothills were remote?
I just checked, it wasn't any of my body parts.
Yeah, where ARE the CP foothills??
"Some poor mother at home, is watching and waiting alone" (The only song I know of, that Hank and Woody both recorded). I did that number with Rose. And, so soulful, but for my part. You didn't want to do soulful against her.
Officials identify remains as those of woman missing since 2005 - 12:10 pm
The remains discovered by a miner working in the remote hills outside Central Point over the weekend are those of Rachel Rice, a 46-year-old diagnosed schizophrenic who was last seen walking on Old Stage Road in August 2005, the Jackson County Sheriff's Department confirmed.

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../301090351

I knew her. She was very troubled. How sad...
(01-07-2013, 08:52 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Yeah, where ARE the CP foothills??

Right there on the left. Big Grin

[Image: foothills.jpg]
This is a slow, and cold murder.No matter, what. And, no one comes for us. The guilty. Rest in peace.