Guns Guns Guns and more Guns... Everything that's Guns!
What's the problem with those weenies. That gun only shoots these little things....

[Image: 577_cal.jpg]
(03-18-2013, 09:56 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Umm... no curse words... but it is for adults...

No sound?
(03-18-2013, 10:00 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 09:56 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Umm... no curse words... but it is for adults...

No sound?

No. Just a photo... you might need to know how to read and spend a bit of time around pre-schoolers in order to get it though.
pretty sure I do know how to read but thanks for the adviceSad
[Image: deadbarney3.gif]
No sound? Big Grin
(03-18-2013, 03:42 PM)Valuesize Wrote: No sound? Big Grin

(03-18-2013, 10:13 AM)Scrapper Wrote: No. Just a photo... you might need to know how to read and spend a bit of time around pre-schoolers in order to get it though.

Edited to add: I know you spend time with little ones... so I am sure you get both of the gifs. An adult, with half a brain and decent hearing, can only stand so much Dora or Barney. Blink
[Image: 482172_449072228503907_1094566914_n.jpg]
Quote:LACOMB, Ore. - Miriam Brazel woke her husband Jim after hearing metal rattling in their farm workshop.

Jim grabbed a firearm.

Miriam grabbed a serious-looking farm implement.

[Image: Couple+in+bathrobes+captures+prowler+%281%29.jpg]

In their bathrobes, the couple set out for their shop to confront the intruder.

"The front end of the tractor was swaying back and forth," Jim told KVAL News, "so I knew someone was in there or just left it."

They searched the shop - and found a man hiding behind a tractor.

Jim said he told the intruder not to move, but the man didn't listen.

"I said I meant what I said," Jim, 82, told KVAL News. "I said if you move one more foot, this gun is going off right in your chest. He didn't move after that, but he wanted a cigarette.

"He didn't get it."

Linn count law enforcement booked 36-year-old Justin Russell on charges of second-degree burglary.

http://www.kpic.com/news/local/If-you-mo...48121.html
It wouldn't have gone so well for the old fart if he'd actually shot him though. You can't just hunt someone down and shoot them, not even a burglar.
(03-27-2013, 09:29 AM)PonderThis Wrote: It wouldn't have gone so well for the old fart if he'd actually shot him though. You can't just hunt someone down and shoot them, not even a burglar.

But he didn't, and a crime was averted and no one got hurt.
Bottom line. "If'"s are irrelevant, in this instance. Seems to me "old fart" has more guts than many young or middle aged farts.
Yeah, and a lot less life in front of him, too.

He'd have looked pretty stupid if the guy had moved a foot, or many, and he shot him or had to let him go in the heat of the moment either one.
"If, if if".......... meh.
Nothing relevant to say, but you just gotta keep babbling, don't you?
Some people have something to say. Some people just have to say something.
SadSadSad
What did you just say?

[Image: What-Is-Babbling-Image-525x441.png]
(03-27-2013, 09:52 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Yeah, and a lot less life in front of him, too.

He'd have looked pretty stupid if the guy had moved a foot, or many, and he shot him or had to let him go in the heat of the moment either one.

I guess IF you have to have IFSRolling Eyes Then Actually IF the burglar moved and the old man felt threatened the burglar could be dead and I doubt charges would be filed.

But you either missed the point or refused to admit a crime was averted and a criminal was caught red handed by a citizen with a gun.
No, I've thought this out before whether or not I really want to pull the trigger on another human being, and decided against it. I quit carrying guns after that.
(03-27-2013, 02:04 PM)PonderThis Wrote: No, I've thought this out before whether or not I really want to pull the trigger on another human being, and decided against it. I quit carrying guns after that.

Good for you, I can respect that.

I would shoot another human being If it would save a life. Or if they kicked my dogLaughing
[Image: 401968_572899246065278_180562317_n.jpg]
[Image: e25f10f5b5537fde4633e4b0a35bc050.jpg]