Dear Moderators
(01-27-2013, 06:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote: It is strange that some posts are pulled and others allowed to stay.
I wonder why the Mod(s) allow certain people to make a mockery out of him(them).

I wonder why people who have actively spoken against moderation and have continued to be abusive are still forum members.

If I were a mod and the forum owner had posted that the rules were to be obeyed from now on, and several posters specifically spoke against obeying the rules and persisted in breaking them, they would no longer be members.
(01-27-2013, 06:32 PM)csrowan Wrote: I wonder why people who have actively spoken against moderation and have continued to be abusive are still forum members.

If I were a mod and the forum owner had posted that the rules were to be obeyed from now on, and several posters specifically spoke against obeying the rules and persisted in breaking them, they would no longer be members.

If you would post this in a different section, I would be happy to answer you.
(01-27-2013, 06:32 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 06:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote: It is strange that some posts are pulled and others allowed to stay.
I wonder why the Mod(s) allow certain people to make a mockery out of him(them).

I wonder why people who have actively spoken against moderation and have continued to be abusive are still forum members.

Perhaps, with your considerable wisdom and superiority, you could start such a forum of your own? I have no doubt that this polite suggestion will also be removed....
What about a fee based unmoderated forum while also providing a free forum for the thin skinned and new comers. Of course there would have to be some rules, like no death threats, but it would make Cam a few bucks to compensate him for his work.
I think that's a great idea. All four of you could be as vulgar and profane to each other as you like, and Kam could pick up an extra, oh, $2000 or so.
(01-27-2013, 06:55 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I think that's a great idea. All four of you could be as vulgar and profane to each other as you like, and Kam could pick up an extra, oh, $2000 or so.

So what is wrong with trying to make a few bucks. Kam has the base here to do that and I am sure it's more than four. Members could also advertise their own goods and be ensured that if someone made threats, they were easily identified. Pretty much a win-win. So u have a problem with that?
Internal glitch? A restart has restored my function.
(01-27-2013, 06:36 PM)Larry Wrote:

Perhaps, with your considerable wisdom and superiority, you could start such a forum of your own? I have no doubt that this polite suggestion will also be removed....

In progress. I'll open it up within the next moth or two if there is not significant change.
(01-27-2013, 07:21 PM)csrowan Wrote: In progress. I'll open it up within the next moth or two if there is not significant change.

Is that a threat or a promise? Big Grin
(01-27-2013, 07:21 PM)csrowan Wrote:

In progress. I'll open it up within the next moth or two if there is not significant change.

You are hoping for 'significant change' on a forum that you are fairly new to? Why would that happen?
(01-27-2013, 07:22 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 07:21 PM)csrowan Wrote: In progress. I'll open it up within the next moth or two if there is not significant change.

Is that a threat or a promise? Big Grin

Either/or, depending on your state of mind.
(01-27-2013, 07:26 PM)Larry Wrote:

You are hoping for 'significant change' on a forum that you are fairly new to? Why would that happen?

Because human beings with an ounce of self respect might actually pay attention to the requests of the forum owner providing this place to engage in dialogue free of charge who asked that people obey the rules...

I've looked back at posts from '09 or '10 and I really don't see any change other than the players. Big Grin
Kgasso...rowan just threatened all of us!!!! (LOL!)

I hope that your endeavors in this are in par with your others. Ninja
(01-27-2013, 07:29 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 06:32 PM)csrowan Wrote: I wonder why people who have actively spoken against moderation and have continued to be abusive are still forum members.

I've looked back at posts from '09 or '10 and I really don't see any change other than the players. Big Grin
...and if it did change it would be so very dull that no one would come to play anymore. Smiling

You go girl, just Like Joey D. Can't wait to see what party you throwRazz
(01-27-2013, 07:28 PM)csrowan Wrote:

Because human beings with an ounce of self respect might actually pay attention to the requests of the forum owner providing this place to engage in dialogue free of charge who asked that people obey the rules...

Dude I have no doubt everyone will flock to be your flock, no doubt. I also think the moon is made of Cheese and Bigfoot makes my dog bark every night.

And u say that while trolling on other threads! Amazing. Egg face much.!
(01-27-2013, 07:35 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 06:36 PM)Larry Wrote: Perhaps, with your considerable wisdom and superiority, you could start such a forum of your own? I have no doubt that this polite suggestion will also be removed....

And u say that while trolling on other threads! Amazing. Egg face much.!

And I say that while pointing out those who are the most egregious offenders, spamming thread after thread with pictures made by other people and no original commentary, or attack after attack on someone who creates threads with valid news stories and dismisses any content by accusing them of being anti american.