Dear Moderators
(01-27-2013, 07:38 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 07:35 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 07:28 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 07:26 PM)Larry Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 07:21 PM)csrowan Wrote: In progress. I'll open it up within the next moth or two if there is not significant change.

You are hoping for 'significant change' on a forum that you are fairly new to? Why would that happen?

Because human beings with an ounce of self respect might actually pay attention to the requests of the forum owner providing this place to engage in dialogue free of charge who asked that people obey the rules...

And u say that while trolling on other threads! Amazing. Egg face much.!

And I say that while pointing out those who are the most egregious offenders, spamming thread after thread with pictures made by other people and no original commentary,

So apparently you mean Clone? Or Scrapper?
Apparently I mean people who post to a dead topic, over and over and over, or I mean people who will consistently berate someone for the content they post while never actually addressing it. On occasion, with regards to posts that are in response to a specific poster, it could be Clone or Scrapper. But in my forum they would get warnings pretty darned quick. So would the person they are responding to. However, people who have made it clear that they have no concern over what the forum owner has politely requested will be quickly and cleanly ejected.
(01-27-2013, 07:38 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 07:35 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 07:28 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 07:26 PM)Larry Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 07:21 PM)csrowan Wrote: In progress. I'll open it up within the next moth or two if there is not significant change.

You are hoping for 'significant change' on a forum that you are fairly new to? Why would that happen?

Because human beings with an ounce of self respect might actually pay attention to the requests of the forum owner providing this place to engage in dialogue free of charge who asked that people obey the rules...

And u say that while trolling on other threads! Amazing. Egg face much.!

And I say that while pointing out those who are the most egregious offenders, spamming thread after thread with pictures made by other people and no original commentary, or attack after attack on someone who creates threads with valid news stories and dismisses any content by accusing them of being anti american.

Huh, getting posts deleted based just on complaints has stopped. Ima see that is getting to u.Smiling
(01-27-2013, 06:08 PM)PonderThis Wrote: And here Tia and TV were saying you would never press a report button.

Oh, I did use the report button a couple of days ago. I asked to have 3 of my posts removed. It worked fine and the posts disappeared.
(01-27-2013, 07:45 PM)csrowan Wrote: Apparently I mean people who post to a dead topic, over and over and over,

OK now you are obviously talking about ILC. would you please keep your story straight.

(01-27-2013, 07:45 PM)csrowan Wrote: or I mean people who will consistently berate someone for the content they post while never actually addressing it. On occasion, with regards to posts that are in response to a specific poster, it could be Clone or Scrapper. But in my forum they would get warnings pretty darned quick. So would the person they are responding to. However, people who have made it clear that they have no concern over what the forum owner has politely requested will be quickly and cleanly ejected.

Cool, good luck with your new forum in a dream land of rainbows and fairies.
Dear Mods....I appreciate "closed" rather than "vanished" threads!
Dear Moderators:
I have tried the 'report' button, to no avail.
I tried emailing your 'abuse' email address.
I am now, as a last resort, beseeching you to stop the madness.
(03-01-2013, 12:15 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Dear Moderators:

What madness? Oh you mean kicking some people you don't like off the forum.Big Grin
(03-01-2013, 04:21 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

What madness? Oh you mean you want the moderators to kick some people you don't like off the forum.Big Grin

You haven't tried the whiner button, have you?
[Image: Whine%20button.jpg]

Big Grin
(03-01-2013, 07:49 PM)chuck white Wrote:

You haven't tried the whiner button, have you?
[Image: Whine%20button.jpg]

Big Grin

Laughing Chuck,
With a voice like yours I'll bet you drive a car like this. Big Grin

[Image: datsun510.JPG]
Guess I haven't been paying attention.

Thank you.
(03-02-2013, 08:03 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Thank you.

What are you thanking the moderators for now.
(03-02-2013, 08:21 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(03-02-2013, 08:03 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Thank you.

What are you thanking the moderators for now.

Are you a moderator? If so, you already know. If not, you don't need to know.
It's like when people find Jesus. BEFORE they were the biggest troll (sinner) on the forum. Damn near every post is back and forth between Hammy sammy, Or Simon Pecker neck or Royal Gold.
Endless bitching for months or even years.

And now one day they Find Jesus.. err I mean a report button. And suddenly they are a different person, A better person.
And now their job is to save the rest of us whether we like it or notLaughingLaughingLaughing

The finger on that report button is on the HAND OF GOD!!!LaughingLaughing

[Image: hand_of_godcopy_zpsed92e751.jpg]