Aviation Safety
That was in response to OL.
(01-17-2013, 04:26 PM)Larry Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 03:54 PM)csrowan Wrote: He asked a question. I answered it. He thought my answer to his question was actually a comment on the rest of his post. I explained that it wasn't.

Meanwhile, you ask people to respond to your straw man arguments while you ignore or flat out deny sourced evidence without providing any evidence of your own, deflect away from any questions asked of you, and present false analogies and act like you've won the internet.

WTF?

Wrong meds maybe?
It was immediately following your post, OL.

Taken in context, it's perfectly clear.

And I'm not on any meds and haven't been for some time. None of them worked, but all of them had side effects.
OL, on the other hand, has severe mental problems running in his family, and that's no joke.
Ponder, you're really not helping.

I'm all for a kinder, gentler RVF. But that means people on both sides of the liberal/conservative divide need to quit poking each other with metaphorical sticks.

According to the post about following the rules in the new year, "If it doesn't harbor discussion or you're posting it just to get on someone's nerves, it doesn't belong."

A sentiment I heartily agree with, and one which I hope we can all make more of an attempt to live up to.
If OL thinks someone else needs their medication checked, he should address his own brother who is ruled insane and lives incarcerated somewhere, or his own son who is missing a brain. For him to talk about others needing medicated is, in a word, ridiculous.
(01-17-2013, 06:12 PM)csrowan Wrote: Ponder, you're really not helping.

I'm all for a kinder, gentler RVF. But that means people on both sides of the liberal/conservative divide need to quit poking each other with metaphorical sticks.

According to the post about following the rules in the new year, "If it doesn't harbor discussion or you're posting it just to get on someone's nerves, it doesn't belong."

A sentiment I heartily agree with, and one which I hope we can all make more of an attempt to live up to.

A kinder more gentler neo-con, good luck.

I'll believe that when Texas executes a corporation, as you so aptly put it.