Report button pushing....
If the report button were pushed for every little rule broken, I would imagine someone's fingers would be quite tired. (My finger is reserved for disgusting photos only at this point...yeah, that's it...go post some...get right on that...let's upset bz...that would be trolling and your buddies would have to report you.Smiling)

Ya know, if you push the report button enough eventually the forum might go bye-bye.
Or maybe kgasso will tire again of the moderating and we can all go back to normal.
Hopefully, the latter.Eyebrows
I thought Fatty was in charge. BTW, disgusting is in the eye of the beholder, darlin'. Big Grin
(01-23-2013, 04:41 PM)broadzilla Wrote: If the report button were pushed for every little rule broken, I would imagine someone's fingers would be quite tired. (My finger is reserved for disgusting photos only at this point...yeah, that's it...go post some...get right on that...let's upset bz...that would be trolling and your buddies would have to report you.Smiling)

Ya know, if you push the report button enough eventually the forum might go bye-bye.
Or maybe kgasso will tire again of the moderating and we can all go back to normal.
Hopefully, the latter.Eyebrows

The owners of this site have asked, on numerous occasions for civility and since it is their place people should abide by their wishes.

People who visit other peoples homes would never act this way because they would be thrown out of the house on their collective ass for such behaviour. So if people can't abide by these wishes, they should either leave for browner pastures or obey the rules that have been put forth.

And some people are getting even worse just to stick it in the eyes of the moderators and basically telling the owners to go fuck themselves as they plan to continuing the same antisocial behaviour and that is disgusting as well as uncivilized.

So it is up to all of us to either try to be good house guests or find other homes to infest.
Every little rule broken is in the eye of the beholder also. Wink

I think there's a good chance no one is pushing the Report button much, I feel the forum is being moderated.

People will either learn to play nice or they will eventually be sent away.

I don't see the forum going anywhere.

Just my take on things.
Never used the report button, what's it for again?

Really got my big boy pants on...I just move along.
(01-23-2013, 05:12 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Never used the report button, what's it for again?

Its for pansies.Razz
Irony: The only people that need to be reported are the people that feel the need to report people.
(01-23-2013, 07:56 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: Irony: The only people that need to be reported are the people that feel the need to report people.

I report everybody for everything. Wouldn't want the mods to miss out. You just got reported too btw.
(01-23-2013, 07:56 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: Irony: The only people that need to be reported are the people that feel the need to report people.

Smiling I tend to agree.
(01-23-2013, 08:03 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Smiling I tend to agree.

Reported
I tend to use the report button to report SPAM. That usually gets caught pretty quick anyway.
Perhaps people that are concerned about the "report" button are those that need to take a look at the rules set forth by the owner and moderator of RVF.

Seems simple, really. Abide by the rules or GTFO. Simple.
(01-23-2013, 08:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Perhaps people that are concerned about the "report" button are those that need to take a look at the rules set forth by the owner and moderator of RVF.

Reported
(01-23-2013, 08:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Perhaps people that are concerned about the "report" button are those that need to take a look at the rules set forth by the owner and moderator of RVF.

I haven't broken any rules lately, have I?

Pushed the report button lately, have you?
I had Chuck help wire mine into the doorbell, so every time someone comes to the door and presses it whatever post is most recent automatically gets reported.
(01-23-2013, 08:23 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Reported
Reported for frivolous reporting.
This is an ill-disguised fishing expedition.

Don't feed the trolls.

What you do or do not Report is no one else's business.

End of story.

I would think that if there are frivolous reporters among us, the mods will get on their case too.
(01-23-2013, 08:45 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I had Chuck help wire mine into the doorbell, so every time someone comes to the door and presses it whatever post is most recent automatically gets reported.

Reported, twice
(01-23-2013, 08:45 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 08:23 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Reported
Reported for frivolous reporting.

Same to you