Report button pushing....
Change doesn't phase me, as I rarely break the rules (and when I do it is normally in response to some other idiot breaking the rules first).
It's that some people will become major tattle tales because of it...to the point where kgasso might just get fed up with it.

But....like I said, doesn't really have an effect on me.

(Notice my topic is getting tons of hits/traffic...I just boosted the forum.)

And if you don't like my topic, you are welcome to ignore it. Smiling
Faze. Smiling
FYI... although a post may be made to sound as if it is innocently "nice" (i.e. passive aggressive)... it may still be breaking the rules and/or baiting.
(01-24-2013, 04:21 PM)csrowan Wrote: I really don't get it. The owner of this site has kindly allowed it to be used. He/she is under no obligation to keep it running, and has every right to ban anyone for any reason or no reason at all.

We, on the other hand, are being permitted to use this site free of charge. The only thing asked of us in return is that we follow simple rules that we agreed to follow when we joined, that have been posted where they are readily available, and are linked to every page.

And there are those among us who absolutely refuse to even make an attempt at following them. They won't even try to stick with bending them instead of breaking them. Even that is too much. Apparently, it's too much to ask that we follow the simple requests of the person who freely allows us this space in which to interact.

Maybe you think if you piss and moan loudly enough for long enough, act up so much that kgasso gets tired of responding to reports, that things will go back to 'normal' where you can ignore any responsibility for your own words and any responsibility to the agreement you made to follow the rules when you joined up.

If you think that makes you a decent human being, because you're fighting for free speech, think again.

"Maybe"People like you are the reason kgasso gets tired of responding to reports and yes If I had it my way it would go back to what even you call "normal".

Quote:Maybe you think if you piss and moan loudly enough for long enough, act up so much that kgasso gets tired of responding to reports,

Maybe the pissing and moaning from the likes of you is why Kgasso is back to moderating and why posts instantly disappear because BBQ took a jab at Larry and I and then I took a jab back.
Or that you are poised over the report button like great blue Heron over a school of minnows.

Dad gummit ,You guys can always go to Joey's forum I hear it's swell , no one over there even says boobies.
Gosh darn, I heard of a guy getting suspended for life for saying another poster could possibly be in error.LaughingLaughingRazz
OR... maybe kgasso would like to see this place make a buck or two for him. I bet that would be nice!
(01-24-2013, 06:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 04:21 PM)csrowan Wrote: I really don't get it. The owner of this site has kindly allowed it to be used. He/she is under no obligation to keep it running, and has every right to ban anyone for any reason or no reason at all.

We, on the other hand, are being permitted to use this site free of charge. The only thing asked of us in return is that we follow simple rules that we agreed to follow when we joined, that have been posted where they are readily available, and are linked to every page.

And there are those among us who absolutely refuse to even make an attempt at following them. They won't even try to stick with bending them instead of breaking them. Even that is too much. Apparently, it's too much to ask that we follow the simple requests of the person who freely allows us this space in which to interact.

Maybe you think if you piss and moan loudly enough for long enough, act up so much that kgasso gets tired of responding to reports, that things will go back to 'normal' where you can ignore any responsibility for your own words and any responsibility to the agreement you made to follow the rules when you joined up.

If you think that makes you a decent human being, because you're fighting for free speech, think again.

"Maybe"People like you are the reason kgasso gets tired of responding to reports and yes If I had it my way it would go back to what even you call "normal".

Quote:Maybe you think if you piss and moan loudly enough for long enough, act up so much that kgasso gets tired of responding to reports,

Maybe the pissing and moaning from the likes of you is why Kgasso is back to moderating and why posts instantly disappear because BBQ took a jab at Larry and I and then I took a jab back.
Or that you are poised over the report button like great blue Heron over a school of minnows.

Dad gummit ,You guys can always go to Joey's forum I hear it's swell , no one over there even says boobies.
Gosh darn, I heard of a guy getting suspended for life for saying another poster could possibly be in error.LaughingLaughingRazz

So you would rather not follow the forum rules? But you don't want to leave the forum? And you want anyone who doesn't agree with you to leave the forum instead?
Teacher, teacher..... He said a bad word. LOL...too funny.
Excuses for bad behavior are just that... excuses.
People should accept responsibility for their own behavior.
Kgasso made his plans known 25 days ago.
Either go with it... or go away.
Start your own little forum and run it how ever you want to.
Either way... man up! Rolling Eyes
(01-24-2013, 06:20 PM)Scrapper Wrote: OR... maybe kgasso would like to see this place make a buck or two for him. I bet that would be nice!

Well if it's all the same to you I'm going to let Kgasso decide if a censored forum is going to attract MORE members or not.
(01-24-2013, 06:23 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Excuses for bad behavior are just that... excuses.
People should accept responsibility for their own behavior.
Kgasso made his plans known 25 days ago.
Either go with it... or go away.
Start your own little forum and run it how ever you want to.
Either way... man up! Rolling Eyes

Yeah u bullies, or ima tell on u.Laughing
(01-24-2013, 06:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 06:20 PM)Scrapper Wrote: OR... maybe kgasso would like to see this place make a buck or two for him. I bet that would be nice!

Well if it's all the same to you I'm going to let Kgasso decide if a censored forum is going to attract MORE members or not.

I believe kgasso made his intentions very clear...

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...?tid=13028
Wow, BZ, this is a real forum 'boost'!

You outdid yourself! Laughing Twitch
(01-24-2013, 06:46 PM)Clone Wrote: Wow, BZ, this is a real forum 'boost'!

You outdid yourself! Laughing Twitch

Yes this thread is SO bad you can't not look at itLaughingLaughingLaughing