You Supported 0bama? Your Fired!
Huffingtonpst.com

A business owner in Utah has become the latest employer to blame President Obama's health care reform bill for layoffs and has doubled down on his public disdain for the current administration by admitting he singled out Obama supporters.
Terry Lee, owner of Cedar City-based Terry Lee Forensics, told the Salt Lake Tribune that he was so impressed by a Vernal, Utah, smoothie bar's policy of asking liberal patrons to pay more, that he, too, took action to recoup losses he said were incurred by Obamacare.
George Burnett, owner of I Love Drilling Smoothie & Juice Bar, said recently he is asking liberal customers to pay an extra dollar for their beverages.
Lee posted a commiserating comment on The Tribune's smoothie bar story this week:
Love it. We had to let two employees go to cover new Obongocare [sic] costs and increased taxes. Found two Obongo supporters and gave them the news yesterday. They wanted the idiot in the Whitehouse [sic], they reap the benefits.
When contacted by the paper, Lee said it was perfectly within his rights as owner to take an employee's political leanings into account during hiring and firing deliberations. The Tribune confirmed that this was in fact the case.

i know how he feels. I won't even leave a tip anymore if I even think the sever voted for obungler nor do i frequent local businesses owned by obamaites. That is my way of makin sure people get their "fair share".
I'm sure your servers make sure you get your "fair share" too if you ever make the mistake of going to the same restaurants twice. Perhaps after the medications start kicking in you'll become nicer.