Television Shows!
David discovered her.
(12-02-2017, 06:29 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Moody Blues first hit was Go Now. DOFP was the 1st of the "psychedelic " albums. They might actually make the R&R hall of fame.

I can't imagine why they wouldn't.
(12-02-2017, 03:32 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 06:29 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Moody Blues first hit was Go Now. DOFP was the 1st of the "psychedelic " albums. They might actually make the R&R hall of fame.

I guess not. For me (and this is VERY subjective) their music wasn't Rock and Roll. But, if not R&R and don't know what it might be called. And at least a few folks in R&R HOF who may not have been within a lightening strike of rock and roll. 

Kind of like Emerson Lake and Palmer or even Pink Floyd: Just "different" than R&R for me.
(12-02-2017, 04:30 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

I guess not. For me (and this is VERY subjective) their music wasn't Rock and Roll. But, if not R&R and don't know what it might be called. And at least a few folks in R&R HOF who may not have been within a lightening strike of rock and roll. 

Kind of like Emerson Lake and Palmer or even Pink Floyd: Just "different" than R&R for me.

Yeah but you are not one of the people voting on who gets inducted. You seem to think it's limited to only Rock and Roll Music based on what you think R&R music is. It's not at all.
Go look at the bands and and single members that are in the hall of fame.
(12-02-2017, 04:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Yeah but you are not one of the people voting on who gets inducted. You seem to think it's limited to only Rock and Roll Music based on what you think R&R music is. It's not at all.
Then I stand corrected. Whatever the facts, I DO get an opinion on the subject. 
But I'll NEVER think of James Taylor as a "Rocker".  Laughing
(12-02-2017, 04:51 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 04:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Then I stand corrected. Whatever the facts, I DO get an opinion on the subject. 
But I'll NEVER think of James Taylor as a "Rocker".  Laughing
Big Grin Me neither. Or Bill Monroe.
(12-01-2017, 09:40 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I'll watch the final episode of Justified season one tonight, then read the book "Fire In The Hole" you suggested. (Just picked it up at the library yesterday.) Thanks for the suggestion. Smiling

I'm just starting season 3. TRIED to read the book, but I couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll try leaving it in the bathroom and see if I can do a few pages at a time.  Big Grin

BTW, I just saw Wonky retired his account again.  Rolling Eyes (thought he was just busy with personal stuff)
(12-08-2017, 11:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 09:40 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I'll watch the final episode of Justified season one tonight, then read the book "Fire In The Hole" you suggested. (Just picked it up at the library yesterday.) Thanks for the suggestion. Smiling

I'm just starting season 3. TRIED to read the book, but I couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll try leaving it in the bathroom and see if I can do a few pages at a time.  Big Grin

BTW, I just saw Wonky retired his account again.  Rolling Eyes (thought he was just busy with personal stuff)
Jeeze who knows.
(12-08-2017, 11:25 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Jeeze who knows.

He will be back as wonky4 as soon as he is over being butt hurt about something.
(12-09-2017, 09:13 AM)GPnative Wrote:

Jeeze who knows.

He will be back as wonky4 as soon as he is over being butt hurt about something.
So, who pissed on him this time?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(12-09-2017, 09:30 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Jeeze who knows.

Maybe me but I don't know. I was trying to explain how to use FB and that if he didn't join groups he would never get anything out of it.
He said he joined two groups but he wouldn't tell me what groups because I like to argue??

He got very huffy, said something to the affect that he could make his own decisions and he already knew how to use FB.

Then he replied to others later explaining that he didn't. Then the last thing I said was to stop using my RVF name on FB.
Which IMO is the same as someone saying your real name here. Anyway like I said who knows. Smiling
(12-09-2017, 01:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 09:30 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 11:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I'm just starting season 3. TRIED to read the book, but I couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll try leaving it in the bathroom and see if I can do a few pages at a time.  Big Grin

Jeeze who knows.

Maybe me but I don't know. I was trying to explain how to use FB and that if he didn't join groups he would never get anything out of it.
He said he joined two groups but he wouldn't tell me what groups because I like to argue??

He got very huffy, said something to the affect that he could make his own decisions and he already knew how to use FB.

Then he replied to others later explaining that he didn't. Then the last thing I said was to stop using my RVF name on FB.
Which IMO is the same as someone saying your real name here. Anyway like I said who knows. Smiling

Really?  Was he doing that?
Smiling https://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-watched...work-2017/

Fox News Is Most-Watched Basic Cable Network in 2017

Winning..... Laughing
(12-12-2017, 02:45 PM)Hugo Wrote: Smiling https://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-watched...work-2017/

Fox FakeNews Is Most-Watched Basic Cable Network in 2017

Winning..... Laughing

Sad really. Our country is in BIG trouble until we shove you deplorable assholes back under your rocks.
(12-12-2017, 02:45 PM)Hugo Wrote: Smiling https://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-watched...work-2017/

Fox News Is Most-Watched Basic Cable Network in 2017

Winning..... Laughing

When you limit the competition to basic cable channels it makes it sound way better then it is. Compare FOX's 2.4 million to just ABC's 8.3 million average viewers. It gives a better picture when comparing news programs.
(12-12-2017, 02:52 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Winning..... Laughing

Sad really. Our country is in BIG trouble until we shove you deplorable assholes back under your rocks.

"Competition" is the true reason that our Country has excelled the way it has for so long.  You don't seem to want any of that.  You wish to have ONE party rule.  Eh, Comrade?
(12-12-2017, 08:07 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Winning..... Laughing

"Competition" is the true reason that our Country has excelled the way it has for so long.  You don't seem to want any of that.  You wish to have ONE party rule.  Eh, Comrade?

I think we should have one big continuous party.

Big Grin
(12-12-2017, 08:07 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Winning..... Laughing

I just don't want too many of these guy's deciding what direction we go.

[Image: Samflags.JPG]
(12-12-2017, 08:07 PM)Hugo Wrote: "Competition" is the true reason that our Country has excelled the way it has for so long.  You don't seem to want any of that.  You wish to have ONE party rule.  Eh, Comrade?

If you would read my posts you might learn something. I've said we should have four parties for the primaries, narrowed to two for the general.

Winning..... Laughing

Fox Fake News just called the Alabama Senate race for the first Dem in 25 years. Get used to it!  Razz