How moderation here happens
(12-14-2013, 06:50 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 02:47 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 01:00 PM)Scar Wrote: Moderation, like all things, should be done in moderation.

Indeed.

Yeah, moderate yourself and then stfu or say something interesting.

indeedLaughing
(12-14-2013, 07:32 PM)tvguy Wrote: indeedLaughing

[Image: flipping-the-bird.jpg]

Laughing
IndubitablyRazz
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oab4ZCfTbOI[/video]
(12-14-2013, 03:39 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 12:38 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 12:35 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 12:28 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 12:20 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Like, some of the members are hard core anarchists and refuse to be ruled. Smiling

...and get away with it.

OK fine then. Then stop posting personal attacks. I've seen them from you, and this week. There seems to be some selective rule following go on 'round these parts.

And this ceaseless whining is beyond annoying.

Hellloooo?!?!?! Blink You could not tell that I was proving a point?!?! Rolling Eyes Really? Dry

Uhmmmm, no.

Just take a look around.

I believe using the foul language and arguing like a crazy person made them realize how ridiculous they look. If you notice... their language, pissing, moaning and fighting hasn't been nearly as bad. So... point proved.

My other point was that the rules here mean jack crap. Even the most important (one's personal information) rules are not enforced... especially if you are a brown-nosing whiner. Everyone is still here! Rolling Eyes Point proved.

And... "Aren't we having fun?!?!"... well, NO! I don't believe ANYONE was having fun. I was making a point. Rolling Eyes
We should get it over with and out ourselves, full names. I'll even go first:

Better Than You
(12-15-2013, 11:42 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 12:28 PM)Scrapper Wrote: ...and get away with it.

OK fine then. Then stop posting personal attacks. I've seen them from you, and this week. There seems to be some selective rule following go on 'round these parts.

Hellloooo?!?!?! Blink You could not tell that I was proving a point?!?! Rolling Eyes Really? Dry

Uhmmmm, no.

Just take a look around.

I believe using the foul language and arguing like a crazy person made them realize how ridiculous they look. If you notice... their language, pissing, moaning and fighting hasn't been nearly as bad. So... point proved.

My other point was that the rules here mean jack crap. Even the most important (one's personal information) rules are not enforced... especially if you are a brown-nosing whiner. Everyone is still here! Rolling Eyes Point proved.

And... "Aren't we having fun?!?!"... well, NO! I don't believe ANYONE was having fun. I was making a point. Rolling Eyes

Yes, I understood your point every time you posted "aren't we having fun?." I got it. And references to a highly humourous link that was the site rules. I got t hat also. Did you "make" your point? I don't know and it's irrelevant to me. Whether a decline in poor behavior of some being attributable to you is beyond my ken. Mostly because I haven't been paying attention. And I haven't been paying attention because I don't care. I only started commenting when I became annoyed with the whining. But I'm referring to some nasty posts I've seen you make when you are actually pissed off. If they were some kind of irony, I didn't see that. Once or twice I almost made mention of them as violations, but didn't bother. So, when you ask me if noticed the point you were making, when it comes to that part I say no, I have not noticed.
(12-15-2013, 11:42 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 12:28 PM)Scrapper Wrote: ...and get away with it.

Uhmmmm, no.

Just take a look around.

Really???

The point I see that has been proven is that some people can better themselves and make this place better for others, while you, on the other hand, continue to be rude, crude, foul mouthed and relentless in your quest to crap on people and on this forum.

Having fun, are you?Embarrassed
Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes

PS. in fairness, I haven't seen where you've called anyone a "fucktard" or told them to "fuck off" yet today........ of course, it isn't even noon yet either.
(12-15-2013, 11:49 AM)Scar Wrote: We should get it over with and out ourselves, full names. I'll even go first:

Better Than You

I guess then that makes me Clark Kent.
(12-15-2013, 12:06 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 11:49 AM)Scar Wrote: We should get it over with and out ourselves, full names. I'll even go first:

Better Than You

I guess then that makes me Clark Kent.

I thought, his real name was Scar..?

OK, my real name is 'Charles White', but my friends call me Chuck.