Good times are on the way
Advertisers have no scruples. Sad
Talk about TMI... we are filling our plates for brunch... the TV is on in the other room, but we can hear it... a commercial for 'Colon Flow' comes on! Twitch Aaack! Just listen! Blink

(11-03-2013, 11:14 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Talk about TMI... we are filling our plates for brunch... the TV is on in the other room, but we can hear it... a commercial for 'Colon Flow' comes on! Twitch Aaack! Just listen! Blink

Why buy that, when we have compressed air in a can?
I am surprised that the flushable-wet wipes have caught on and become a craze. It's not like people talk about it but if they are clogging the sewer systems, then, well... Clearly a dialogue is needed here. Not that I want to be part of that dialogue. Unsure

Not quite sure how the movement went from 'good times' to 'flushable wet wipes' but if it all comes out alright in the end, then.... Zipped
To quote TM, it all came out all right in the end! No issues and a clean colon! And it wasn't so bad except drinking the Suprep. It was hard to drink the whole thing. Bought the flushable wipes but only used one.
(11-15-2013, 05:41 PM)Snowlover Wrote: To quote TM, it all came out all right in the end! No issues and a clean colon! And it wasn't so bad except drinking the Suprep. It was hard to drink the whole thing. Bought the flushable wipes but only used one.

Most excellent!
(11-09-2013, 05:11 PM)TennisMom Wrote: I am surprised that the flushable-wet wipes have caught on and become a craze. It's not like people talk about it but if they are clogging the sewer systems, then, well... Clearly a dialogue is needed here. Not that I want to be part of that dialogue. Unsure

Not quite sure how the movement went from 'good times' to 'flushable wet wipes' but if it all comes out alright in the end, then.... Zipped

What did you mean by "The movement"

We are talking colon here. Big Grin
Cancel your colonoscopy.

http://drmicozzi.com/videopromos/OneWord...sis_29.php