What Did You Do This Time Simon
Simon, I like to be in charge, but I am not in charge, at least not all the time. Sometimes I acquiesce to my wife and friends and do what they want to do. I behave most of the time even though I can always think of a reason not to. What the hell is wrong with you dude? Razz
(01-30-2013, 10:51 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Simon, I like to be in charge, but I am not in charge, at least not all the time. Sometimes I acquiesce to my wife and friends and do what they want to do. I behave most of the time even though I can always think of a reason not to. What the hell is wrong with you dude? Razz

Yeah, Enquiring minds want to know. I've considered pushing the envelope, just to see what it takes.
[Image: palin_crosshairs.jpg]
If you just look at the 'Ban List' it states exactly what he did.

Quote:Repeated, unprovoked personal attacks directed at several users; continued after multiple warnings.
He tried to taste the pie-mans wares.
Maybe we're asking all the wrong questions! Maybe it's not what SP's done! Maybe, it's what they did to SP!Ninja
(01-30-2013, 10:51 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Simon, I like to be in charge, but I am not in charge, at least not all the time. Sometimes I acquiesce to my wife and friends and do what they want to do. I behave most of the time even though I can always think of a reason not to. What the hell is wrong with you dude? Razz

What did I do? I called a spade a spade too many times.
(02-02-2013, 12:37 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Maybe we're asking all the wrong questions! Maybe it's not what SP's done! Maybe, it's what they did to SP!Ninja

Only the really mean and tough survive in a world without rules. Many have cried for anarchy, until they got it.

Edit: Okay, that's now what I meant. "Many have cried for anarchy and cried more when they got it.
(02-14-2013, 01:30 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(02-02-2013, 12:37 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Maybe we're asking all the wrong questions! Maybe it's not what SP's done! Maybe, it's what they did to SP!Ninja

Only the really mean and tough survive in a world without rules. Many have cried for anarchy, until they got it.

Edit: Okay, that's now what I meant. "Many have cried for anarchy and cried more when they got it.

Is anarchy just another pizza topping? I'm the only one on the planet who actually likes anchovies on a pizza, I'm gonna try some anarchies.
Papa Joes owes me and mine three free pizzas because I called the coin tossBig Grin
(02-14-2013, 01:11 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:

I think you've called a broom a spade, and a post hole digger a spade, and a snow shovel, a rake, hammers, a machete and once a can of corn.
(02-14-2013, 01:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I think you've called a broom a spade, and a post hole digger a spade, and a snow shovel, a rake, hammers, a machete and once a can of corn.

No, and to be clear, I called a queer a queer.
(03-01-2013, 04:00 AM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 01:57 PM)tvguy Wrote:

No, and to be clear, I called a queer a queer.

that's odd.