Who is here when?
morning
There's quite a few unexplained gaps here, Chuckie. I have my suspicions you're slipping some catnaps in here on company time.
(02-07-2013, 04:38 AM)chuck white Wrote: sleep cycle?

I'll take one of those please... Embarrassed
I do have to work sometimes
checking in
(02-09-2013, 05:39 PM)chuck white Wrote: checking in

10-4
I haven't grown fond of the site as much so I visit less. I'm here now. Razz
I haven't been here except to check in for a few and leave as I have been extremely busy. So I am here now, will be gone in a few minutes and who knows when I will be back.
(02-09-2013, 10:23 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I haven't been here except to check in for a few and leave as I have been extremely busy. So I am here now, will be gone in a few minutes and who knows when I will be back.

And who are you?
The Forum, is seldom more than five feet away. It's a good thing that I'm developing a "Sleep Cycle". I'm up to a seven hour night. Eating good, and actually putting on some muscle. First warm weather, and I'm sitting outside. But, until then, I'm here a lot.
(02-12-2013, 10:21 PM)illcommandante Wrote: The Forum, is seldom more than five feet away. It's a good thing that I'm developing a "Sleep Cycle". I'm up to a seven hour night. Eating good, and actually putting on some muscle. First warm weather, and I'm sitting outside. But, until then, I'm here a lot.

Better get your chair, it should be 55 and sunny Thursday and Friday. Big Grin
For some of us, this forum is part of daily routine. We get up. We shower, brush our teeth, make our coffee, and what do we do? We come and sit here and snarl at each other in this very dysfunctional forum. er,,,,well, that's what I do. I come on here in the am and pm, catch up and make some responses. Then when I get going, everyone goes to bed. Then we live, and depending on our individual schedules, later we return. And......here we are! I'm here now! Regulars. Most regulars have regular habits. Mine are early morning, evenings, daytimes during some periods. Sometimes during insomnia.
(02-12-2013, 10:56 PM)Tiamat Wrote: For some of us, this forum is part of daily routine. We get up. We shower, brush our teeth, make our coffee, and what do we do? We come and sit here and snarl at each other in this very dysfunctional forum. er,,,,well, that's what I do. I come on here in the am and pm, catch up and make some responses. Then when I get going, everyone goes to bed. Then we live, and depending on our individual schedules, later we return. And......here we are! I'm here now! Regulars. Most regulars have regular habits. Mine are early morning, evenings, daytimes during some periods. Sometimes during insomnia.

Bad habits are hard to break.
Here I am. Not working in the morning. Able to stay up and feel free to discuss and what do we have??? Nobody around. Whatever, Goodnight, sleep tight.
(02-13-2013, 11:54 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Here I am. Not working in the morning. Able to stay up and feel free to discuss and what do we have??? Nobody around. Whatever, Goodnight, sleep tight.

What's on your mind? I notice people check in at all hours but rarely start a new discussion late night. Give it a try...
(02-13-2013, 11:54 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Here I am. Not working in the morning. Able to stay up and feel free to discuss and what do we have??? Nobody around. Whatever, Goodnight, sleep tight.

Sleep well. Big Grin
As a night owl, I have to express dissatisfaction with the low number of late night posters.

On the other hand, my alarm goes off in 6 hours, so maybe I'm better off without someone to keep me up.
I already answered this threads question. Nothing has changed. I am up early, around 5:00 am. I read and post for a while and then check in mid mornings unless I have business to attend to. I still cannot stay up past 9:00 pm. I have tried and failed. Smiling
This place gets dead in the evenings. I'm bored.
there's always cooking shows on create.