Who is here when?
I typically wake up around 6am-ish (give or take an hour), and often do not even consider sleep until at least 10pm at the earliest. I also find myself one of the earlier commenters come morning (though most often not the earliest).

As a result of this differential, and possibly as a result of my newly waxed and curled moustache, I would like to have a better idea of who checks this forum and when they check it.
I have no regular hours, and it's possible for me to be asleep or awake at any hour of the day or night, at least sometimes. I started being self employed in lines of work where I could do that in my '20's, and if anything I'm more like that now than ever.
It depends on the day-- this morning, I have time but yesterday was nuts and I think I may have checked in one about 9pm.
This might help
http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/online.php
I'm learning how to sleep. I spent my whole life, running on just a few hours. Now, it looks like that might not be enough. So, I'm going random. I jusr lie down, whenever. And then, after a while, I get back up. I have to drive a block to my wi-fi signal. When that changes, I'll be keeping pretty irregular forum hours.
(01-31-2013, 08:08 AM)chuck white Wrote: This might help
http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/online.php

Been there, done that. But thanks.
I normally wake up sometime between 5am and 7am... power up the computer while my morning BFF (Keurig) makes my coffee. The computer stays on all day... usually with Gmail, Facebook, Google Reader, Pinterest, Twitter, Pandora, and RVF windows open. I check 'em when ever I have a few minutes. Then they all get closed and the computer gets powered down sometime between 10pm and midnight.
I wake up very early, usually between 4am and 5am and log on most mornings unless I have some early work to do. I also check in during the day if I'm home and in the evening, although, I try not to post on evenings that I have had a few beers. There are a lot of those evenings. Smiling
Typically, weekdays, I'll pop on here for a quick view/chat before work as I am now. Then I leave for the day. When I return, I have evening chores, and forum comes in before,and after. I've noticed that conversation takes a sharp downturn around 10.00 pm, when I am still up and going. Typically, it becomes very boring and I leave then.
(01-31-2013, 09:29 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Typically, weekdays, I'll pop on here for a quick view/chat before work as I am now. Then I leave for the day. When I return, I have evening chores, and forum comes in before,and after. I've noticed that conversation takes a sharp downturn around 10.00 pm, when I am still up and going. Typically, it becomes very boring and I leave then.

I think if Clete would make a point to post some of his more provocative posts at 10:00 every night it would be a lot more fun. Big Grin Wouldn't even need to stay up and respond, just come back in the morning to see all the fun he provided. Laughing
(01-31-2013, 09:19 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I wake up very early, usually between 4am and 5am and log on most mornings unless I have some early work to do. I also check in during the day if I'm home and in the evening, although, I try not to post on evenings that I have had a few beers. There are a lot of those evenings. Smiling

Those are my favorite evenings! Big Grin I love reading Cletus' PUI posts! Thumbs Up
I'm usually up between 4 and 5 am. I typically check in to see if there were any cool melt-downs or cat fights the night before. Lately, things have been sub-par in that regard. Sad Quite often, I will notice that cletus is around. If I feel the need to get sick, its nice to have the choice between sticking a finger down my throat or reading cletus' stuff. Wink

Also, I will often check in for a few minutes after work. But every other night is "exercise night" so that comes first. I seldom post much during the week. Weekends are more my style.
I usually stay up about 4 days in a row snorting crack and posting and then I crash and sleep for two.
I have no idea when I post or what about.
All I do know is Ponder and CS Rowen are always right there with meLaughingRazz
(01-31-2013, 09:54 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 09:19 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I wake up very early, usually between 4am and 5am and log on most mornings unless I have some early work to do. I also check in during the day if I'm home and in the evening, although, I try not to post on evenings that I have had a few beers. There are a lot of those evenings. Smiling

Those are my favorite evenings! Big Grin I love reading Cletus' PUI posts! Thumbs Up

If he didn't say "burp" you wouldn't know if he was PUI or notRazz
I'm moving around 4:30. Unless, I get a cow, that's going to change. My ex used Benadryl to make sleep workfor her. I mentioned that it would shorten her life. She didn't seem to care? I had insominia for a few days, about a year ago. It is a bad thing. But, I'd ride it out. I'll fall asleep, eventually. The record for staying awake, can't be much more than my record for driving half asleep.
I'm here now, but soon I'll be gone and then later I'll be back, or not. Smiling
Geez, you guys all get up so early. 5 o'clock?! Yikes.

I check in regularly but not necessarily every day. Then I come and go, depending on what's going on. We'll be on the road for the next few days so I doubt I'll be around. Once we get settled in to our routine of decadence and laziness, I'll pop in to make sure everyone is behaving. Cool
(01-31-2013, 06:27 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Geez, you guys all get up so early. 5 o'clock?! Yikes.

I check in regularly but not necessarily every day. Then I come and go, depending on what's going on. We'll be on the road for the next few days so I doubt I'll be around. Once we get settled in to our routine of decadence and laziness, I'll pop in to make sure everyone is behaving. Cool

Explains why folks are gone so early in the evening. Though I do rise at 5.00 at times. In the deepest, darkest recesses of winter, I sleep a lot more than at other times. So, right now I'm struggling to get up. The weather has held up so I've been bike riding to work, which makes me feel much better! But I don't like to ride in the rain.Dry
(01-31-2013, 09:16 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 06:27 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Geez, you guys all get up so early. 5 o'clock?! Yikes.

Explains why folks are gone so early in the evening. Though I do rise at 5.00 at times. In the deepest, darkest recesses of winter, I sleep a lot more than at other times. So, right now I'm struggling to get up. The weather has held up so I've been bike riding to work, which makes me feel much better! But I don't like to ride in the rain.Dry

I'm usually here until 10pm at least. Often later. Then I see who has posted during the night when my 6:15 alarm goes off.

It's amazing how much laptop computers can screw up your sleep cycle.
sleep cycle?