Daily dose of inspiration.
This seems like a Clone/Scrapper kind of thing to post. But I haven't seen it on here yet, so I'm helping you out.WinkSmiling

(02-01-2013, 07:19 PM)Tiamat Wrote: This seems like a Clone/Scrapper kind of thing to post. But I haven't seen it on here yet, so I'm helping you out.WinkSmiling

My eyeballs are leaking.
Thank you, Tia! I know someone who needs to see this. I'll be sharing it. Thanks so much for posting it.
Hey Jim, check out this inspiring video. We could get healthier too don't you think? Yeah, buddy lets drink to that. You got it Jimbo.[Image: tchin-tchin.gif] burp. Wink
This is the sort of thing that makes talk, look cheap. My first wife worked with the TV doctor who kept cadavers moving. She was fat nurse (From thyroid failure, and didn't know). But, that guy sat you on a stationary bike, and put a smoothie in your hand, and kept you going, forever. He made centurians, out of the unlikely.
(02-03-2013, 11:58 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Hey Jim, check out this inspiring video. We could get healthier too don't you think? Yeah, buddy lets drink to that. You got it Jimbo.[Image: tchin-tchin.gif] burp. Wink

Lord know, I could!