Random video thread
New bubble burst game.  Wink

http://i.imgur.com/GNwpRuG.gifv

Sorry, can't get it to post.
(04-26-2016, 09:09 AM)"Valuesize Wrote:

It sounds like an alien language.
(04-27-2016, 08:51 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
Boycott Beyonce?  I can't even tell you one of her songs.
(04-27-2016, 07:23 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 08:51 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
Boycott Beyonce?  I can't even tell you one of her songs.
Ditto. I just thought the video was random... and the guy was funny, in an odd way.

Posted via Tapatalk
I like the guy chasing the guy out with a pot.

(04-27-2016, 07:51 PM)Juniper Wrote: I like the guy chasing the guy out with a pot.

YO!
(04-27-2016, 07:57 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 07:51 PM)Juniper Wrote: I like the guy chasing the guy out with a pot.

YO!

That's the kind of photo or video you get when you don't hold your phone the right way LOL
Can we please refrain from politics in the lounge?  Embarrassed I don't particularly care, but it bothers a few of the remaining 14 members.  Laughing
(05-09-2016, 08:39 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Can we please refrain from politics in the lounge?  Embarrassed I don't particularly care, but it bothers a few of the remaining 14 members.  Laughing

I wonder who it bothers other than maybe Wonky LOL? I'm not saying you are wrong.
I wonder who uses this forum like I do. I log on and immediately click on "View Today's Posts"

Obviously because why would I want to see anything that isn't new.Then I click on the posts that are in Bold and I only view new posts to threads.
I pay no attention whatsoever to what section posts are in. Because ANY thread can go anywhere. And because there aren't many people posting anyway.
[url=http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/search.php?action=getdaily][/url]

Where do you the the 14 members figure?
Wow what the hell. I did not put That URL in my post above. I can't remove it either? When I click edit post it's not there?
(05-10-2016, 02:57 PM)tvguy Wrote: Wow what the hell. I did not put That URL in my post above. I can't remove it either? When I click edit post it's not there?
The URL was hanging out in copyland waiting for post to ride in on.
(05-10-2016, 02:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 08:39 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Can we please refrain from politics in the lounge?  Embarrassed I don't particularly care, but it bothers a few of the remaining 14 members.  Laughing

I wonder who it bothers other than maybe Wonky LOL? I'm not saying you are wrong.
I wonder who uses this forum like I do. I log on and immediately click on (I can remove it) 

Obviously because why would I want to see anything that isn't new.Then I click on the posts that are in Bold and I only view new posts to threads.
I pay no attention whatsoever to what section posts are in. Because ANY thread can go anywhere. And because there aren't many people posting anyway.
[url=http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/search.php?action=getdaily][/url]

Where do you the the 14 members figure?

That's about how many the views count goes up after I post something, but before someone else replies to it. Oh and Tia and Jeep(?) mentioned not inundating Lounge threads with politics.