Random video thread
I was torn between posting this video here or in the Men's Section... I think it would fit either. Eyebrows Razz

Some of the reactions are hilarious! Laughing
DEATH VALLEY DREAMLAPSE 2

Watch in HD with headphones on and the volume cranked, if you can. Hands and arms inside the cart at all times!

BwaHaHaHa!!! LaughingLaughing Oh... I mean... how horrible! Surprised Embarrassed

90 year old woman does a double back flip!

Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal

Yes, I am easily amused!
Big Grin Laughing Laughing Laughing
This couple is awesome... so funny! The husband literally make me LOL!

Here's part 2....

Check out Andrew Shurtleff’s stunning time-lapse video showing the world as viewed in near-infrared. The light-sensitive chips of digital cameras can sense these wavelengths outside human vision. With the right kind of video editing, that infrared world comes alive – like a planet painted from pure ice. The leafy material appears white due to its intense reflection of infrared light.

Some of us are dog people and some are not. Big Grin

Warning: This is a car commercial. Rolling Eyes

Darn!
I thought I had a video of TVg working. Turns out it was his neighbor, working close to the property line.
I ask the neighbor when would be a good time to catch TVg working so I could post a video.
He laughed so hard I thought he was going to choke on his spit. He could barely talk, but he said something about "hell freezing over".
3,000,000 hits in 3 days..! A 14 year old kicks it.